World of Warcraft: Current Year

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Give me a fucking break. People didn't know about Cosby in 2013. Here, check this link for a Daily Show interview with Jon Stewart (who is in fact, a comedian in comedian circles) in November 2013 where Stewart gushes over the comedic 'legend' (literally the first word out of Stewart's mouth after 'my guest') and promotes Cosby's Comedy Central special, because Comedy Central did a Cosby special in fucking late 2013:

I can't believe people don't remember this. Didn't people watch this show when it was good?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If he's not named in the suit, we should try and get him to post here and spill deets. He's gone from their system which means he's free to talk shit.

Oh I'm afraid he's too thirsty to fail upwards at a new studio.

Really though, JAB is unemployable. He's not in the suit, but he presided over this thing. No AAA studio will hire him. He can go do something in the indie scene, but even that is dubious.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Classic is the only thing saving this shitpile of a company, and they are fucking that up.
  • World of Warcraft net bookings again grew a double-digit percentage year-over-year, driven by the launch of Burning Crusade Classic.
  • Subscriber numbers and hours played were higher following the release, demonstrating the importance of Classic in enabling more ways for players to engage.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
The next one will be interesting, all these players lagging out my Laptop in Limsa Lominsa must be coming from fucking somwhere!

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Also, having essentially 2 CEO's is fucking insanity. Nothing will get done, it'll be all either passing the ball or internal office politics to secure their own position and undermine the other. A single person needs to be in change because they have to make some really tough decisions in the near future.
This is a silly take and you out yourself as not having a lot of knowledge about how modern businesses are run, especially when parents are involved.

In this case, they're probably going to be divisional and focusing on different products. So one is probably going to manage their services (Battle.net, cash shops, online services, etc.) while the other manages their actual products (Diablo, WOW, OW, etc.). Those "tough" decisions (i.e. the coming RIFs) are not decisions those two will be making, but instead whoever they report to at the parent. This is basically a very loud and open signal to investors that the parent is seizing control and that Blizzard will no longer have autonomy in the same manner they used to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
What do you think Asmongold has been saving all his Twitch Money for?
If Pewdiepie played FF14 that should do the job, the revenue would be insane, as long as he doesn't call Nidhogg a American Inventor on the Final Steps of Faith.

He's basically a much better version of Asmongold with personal hygene, good genetics and a hot wife.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 4Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Again, it was 2014 dude, I've linked to the article actually covering Burress's set, I'm not sure why everyone keeps getting the year it went viral off by 1. But anyway, you continue to confuse "this wasn't viral to the degree that I, a stupid person that knows nothing, knew about it, therefore it did not exist." I know it may be shocking to you but there's a broad community of people who know about things based on the news. There's millions of people that watch NBC'S Nightly News, that watch 60 Minutes, that watch CNN, Fox News, etc. That read their local paper. Cosby's stuff was in all those sources. There's like tons of housewives who tune in to NBC Today every single today of the work week. There was literally a joke on 30 Rock about Cosby raping Tracy Jordan's aunt, this was like 4 years before Burress's set--interestingly Burress was later on the writing staff of 30 Rock, which may be where he got more informed about the allegations. Clearly someone on the writing staff of 30 Rock was informed enough that they felt comfortable writing the joke. Bill Maher has claimed he had heard it said Cosby had weird rapey behaviors back to the early 1980s.

"30 Rock Called Out Bill Cosby Five Years Ago. We Just Missed It."

Yeah, the reason "we just missed it" is because nobody in the mainstream knew about it.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I never knew about the Cosby shit till the Trials, I really didn't care before that and honestly.. I don't really watch TV anymore.(been this way for years now)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like most the world, people who weren't following Cosby around looking for hidden nyquil bottles probably all found out at the same time that Hannibal Buress started talking about it. The number of people "in the know" before that was pretty miniscule. And probably sleepy from all the cocktails.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
These faggots are worthless fuck this company.

Two Mobile Warcraft Titles in Internal Testing
The money they made with Wow was (is?) tremdendous; however, the ROI on Candy Crush must be insane. You can't blame Bobby to go after where the dough is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
nox.png

• 5Worf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users