World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't think there's anything wrong with selling boosting services on it's own.

It's wrong when you can buy those services with real cash, even via a proxy like WoW Token.

It's also wrong to have boosting advert spam.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
So, what are your WoW goals? Have you made a map yet?

wow.png

f36d9f03-0ff4-40e0-b635-ddb788b6f570_text.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Game is in the shitter, company is falling apart, everyone is leaving to go to Faggot Fantasy...

Blizzard: I know how to fix this.

How do these dumb fucks still have jobs?

• 3Salty
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Game is in the shitter, company is falling apart, everyone is leaving to go to Faggot Fantasy...

Blizzard: I know how to fix this.

How do these dumb fucks still have jobs?
More Sigils for The Jailer to get? Or are they The Fractals!? I'm HYPED.

I really enjoyed the WoW thread on 4chan yesterday, there was a really interesting discussion on Ascian lore lol...

• 1Brony
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ive enjoyed the lore of Live, but the gameplay is god damn awful. I quit Shadowlands after 2 weeks.

• 2Like

Juvarisx

Florida
So new zone and raid again that will be super timegated, not that anyone should have expected anything different.

Juvarisx

Florida
Literally just like 8.2, pretty much the same as 8.3!

Pretty much. They needed to announce something game changing for casuals like unlimited transmog farming or cross faction or something. If i still played this or thought about coming back as a non raider I'd look at this and go meh.

Like wow a DDR mini game at an event that lasts for a few days a month IM SO EXCITED. Make DMF always open. Its just tone deaf like the "new" mage tower that is around twice a year for a week with recoloured Tomb sets, who the fuck cares. If I was excited about it and missed it there is literally no other reason to resub

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If your brand new content goes stale in a couple of weeks, then FOMO is about all they have to fall back on. Never understood why, at the time, the largest MMO with the most brand potential of all MMO's would put out content at a snails pace, and when they do put out that paltry bit of content - they invalidate everything that came before it. As soon as they started treating WoW like Gamigo does its MMO's, the certainty that WoW would fall was all but assured. I can put up with a lot of bullshit in MMO's, so it amazes me that Blizzard was able to make me totally uninstall WoW.

Juvarisx

Florida
We know our leveling sucks so pay us to skip it!

Looks like double legendary will be a thing, but its timegated

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Systems:
1636655135812.png

Redemption Arc:
1636654480072.png

Class Identity:
1636654485298.png

It's OVER. There's going to be 4-6 months of this being meme'd on while FF14 is on the MOON.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like