World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shadowlands is still forty dollars? Good luck with that one.
I'd be surprised if anyone doesnt have at least a 40 bucks on their battle.net account. Between D3 RMAH and Warlords of Draenor - Im just amazed at people that are Blizzard broke. Not that they should actually buy the expansion, but thats besides the point.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Watching Blizzard fall apart is like watching that one girlfriend you had in high school grow up to have four kids, three baby daddies and a meth addiction.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Watching Blizzard fall apart is like watching that one girlfriend you had in high school grow up to have four kids, three baby daddies and a meth addiction.
But she can still suck a golf ball through a water hose, and thats supposedly raiding.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So you are saying she might be old, fat, and dusty but a hole is a hole.

I can respect that sometimes you just gotta get the poison out.
So that would be like resubbing for a month because of a new expansion only to quickly realize she still sucks and was a waste of time.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
But she can still suck a golf ball through a water hose, and thats supposedly raiding.
Fair point which is probably the reason I haven’t uninstalled WoW yet.

I know one of these nights I’m going to come home drunk and one thing will lead to another.
0DC4AFC5-EC2D-4A28-A00F-BCE9617D4807.png

However I wouldn’t ever admit to it just like I wouldn’t ever admit to getting a late night blowjob from some hog.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Just uninstall it. It's a multihour download at this point. You'll have long passed out with the pizza in the oven by the time it finishes.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They will drop them both end of year to boost their sales and stock prices for a day.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The Last content patch was in Feb, right?

Can't have an entire year with zero content given the state of the game...

Daidraco

Seems odd they wouldnt shoot for a release that would take advantage of Christmas at least. But Im fully expecting them to push release back at least once. I should have realized that delays are rarely, if ever, a good sign and that should have told me everything I needed to know about Shadowlands.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If they have to double dip with Wrath and New Expo probably with some 6 month new mount promo bullshit you know they are fucked. Probably need to make up for the damage they did with Diablo immoral.

Kotick and Microsoft would be happy to close down Bliz for a while and release more candy crush and call of duty shit is more profitable anyways

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
I really, really doubt they'll actually make a 2022 release date.

There hasn't been a final patch of a WoW expansion that's lasted less than 300 days since going from TBC to WotLK back in late 2008. The last Shadowlands patch for 9.2 came out on Feb. 22, 2022 - 300 days from that puts them right at December 19, 2022.

Plus, both of the Shadowlands patches were, at 218 days for 9.0 and 238 days for 9.1, the longest patch cycles the game has EVER seen outside of the end-of-expansion patches. There's no alpha/beta anywhere on the horizon, either. Those typically run 6-9 months; even if the F&F Alpha client came out tomorrow, they'd barely get 6 months of testing to meet a late-December 2022 release window.

Everything about WoW development over the last few years shows Blizz is slower and less competent than ever before. I can't imagine they somehow secretly managed to their shit together enough to meet an ambitious release date like late 2022 - I expect an early-December announcement pushing Dragonflight into Spring 2023.