World of Warcraft: Current Year

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Nah, all of 10.1s issues (to me) were already kicking in for 10.0.5 - a smallish area that only the group stuff has any value, but the player base drops off massively almost instantly, since constantly inflating ilevels means theres no reason to grind anything.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I’m having fun in the new M+ season and the new raid. I don’t care too much about the busywork in the cavern.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait they're giving tranny dragons another spec already and demon hunters don't get shit still? What a stupid fucking decision...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wait they're giving tranny dragons another spec already and demon hunters don't get shit still? What a stupid fucking decision...

Still waiting on my Vulpera Demon Hunters with a healing spec Blizzard please.

I'll accept opening them up to all the other elves at least.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if they’ll ever make the male dragon form model that the npc’s have playable. I can’t think of a single good reason to not do it so surely it will never happen.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if they’ll ever make the male dragon form model that the npc’s have playable. I can’t think of a single good reason to not do it so surely it will never happen.
What do you mean male?! Its body type!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Opted out of season 2 like many. Interest in season 2 is probably much lower than Blizzard anticipated hence all the free expac offers and promo.

It's not going to get people back who are content to just wait a few weeks for D4. From everyone I've talked to, D4 has priority and most raids can't get back together enough for season 2. I just checked raid signups for the last week and it's holding 50% in my guild. They might not even be able to get enough PUGs to fill.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WOW is in a weird spot right now. The core game feels as good as its ever been. However the story is ass, the characters are ass, the single player experience is pretty bad all in all (well the story mainly). It's like they have really good people designing half the game, and the ma'ams designing the other half.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
WOW is in a weird spot right now. The core game feels as good as its ever been. However the story is ass, the characters are ass, the single player experience is pretty bad all in all (well the story mainly). It's like they have really good people designing half the game, and the ma'ams designing the other half.
But there's like 19 gay people now and some tranny furry dragons

• 1Like

Cybsled

They’re going to need something big to placate the Playerbase, especially the ones that fork out money to attend. “Pve as promised in OW has been canceled” is up there with the Diablo Mobile announcement in terms of player hostility. Dragonflight, while improving on issues in prior xpacs, hasn’t drawn players back like they hoped. D4 launch is TBD. Everything else is dead or just sort of there.

It’s too early for a new WoW xpac, so presumably they’ll just tease the next big content drop and try to make it more interesting. OW2 I suspect they will initiate red alert and try to have something PVE focused that looks interesting to say “see, the game will still have PVE that you’ll like!”. D4 I suspect they’ll just tease future roadmap stuff.

I put about 25% odds they announce a new game (that rumored survival game thing). If it looks awesome, that might be the win they need to claw back player interest

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Nobody cares about OverWatch anyways that shit died a few years ago. Blizzcon was a circle jerk paid advertisement anyways they should just cancel the fucking thing going forward. Blizzard isn't the powerhouse it once was. The for games by gamers motto has long been abandoned and all new games eclipse these retards.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wait until Microsoft gets control and decides legacy products are preventing people from accepting how great the latest piece of trash is.

I sense there's going to be some type of refocusing and downsizing as soon as the merger wraps up.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait until Microsoft gets control and decides legacy products are preventing people from accepting how great the latest piece of trash is.

I sense there's going to be some type of refocusing and downsizing as soon as the merger wraps up.
Which, in our infinite wisdom of how companies work (sarcasm, but no, its pretty common knowledge) - is what we want. We want the dead weight to be culled. We want them to have to come up with something interesting enough that we're compelled to play. We want them to examine their player base and understand what the audience wants and cater to it, not talk down to it. We want someones fucking job to be on the line if any of these lines are crossed. Will MSFT be some great savior to the brand? No, of course not. But certainly anything has to be better than the shovel fulls of shit theyve been tossing to their audience across all of their games.

Hell, no matter how much some of us may want a great ARPG - we know deep down that Diablo 4 will only be at least semi interesting for a couple weeks and then its back to bitching because the culmination of everything they did wrong in the game caused us to want to quit.

Juvarisx

Florida
They’re going to need something big to placate the Playerbase, especially the ones that fork out money to attend. “Pve as promised in OW has been canceled” is up there with the Diablo Mobile announcement in terms of player hostility. Dragonflight, while improving on issues in prior xpacs, hasn’t drawn players back like they hoped. D4 launch is TBD. Everything else is dead or just sort of there.

It’s too early for a new WoW xpac, so presumably they’ll just tease the next big content drop and try to make it more interesting. OW2 I suspect they will initiate red alert and try to have something PVE focused that looks interesting to say “see, the game will still have PVE that you’ll like!”. D4 I suspect they’ll just tease future roadmap stuff.

I put about 25% odds they announce a new game (that rumored survival game thing). If it looks awesome, that might be the win they need to claw back player interest

They could announce the next expansion, for release fall 2024, it wouldn't be unheard of as by the time of Blizzcon, Dragonflight will be a year old. I expect (maybe) New WoW Expansion, D4 content packs, Final Dragonflight patch info, something for Overwatch 2, they are working on a new game called Odyssey, and probably some crap mobile stuff.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah the next WoW expansion (World of Warcraft: Chopped Dicks and Tits) will probably be announced, along with Diablo 4: Battle Pass Wallet Rape (Season 1), some backpedaling Overwatch Too bullshit about PvE to appease the wannabe streamtards... and that's enough for get out a full blown Blizzcon. Probably have some drag show headline with some hack faggot comedian failure D-lister like Kathy Griffin...

Sounds about right for a Blizzcon in 2023.

• 1Double Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Not really too early for them to show next WoW expac, 10.2 will likely be out by then

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah the next WoW expansion (World of Warcraft: Chopped Dicks and Tits) will probably be announced, along with Diablo 4: Battle Pass Wallet Rape (Season 1), some backpedaling Overwatch Too bullshit about PvE to appease the wannabe streamtards... and that's enough for get out a full blown Blizzcon. Probably have some drag show headline with some hack faggot comedian failure D-lister like Kathy Griffin...

Sounds about right for a Blizzcon in 2023.
"Chopped dicks and zipper tits" you *.phobe *.ist!111!1!!111!