World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Valeria, last sexy woman left standing?

1679634958938.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Valeria, last sexy woman left standing?

View attachment 465367
Now that people are highlighting her, its only a matter of time. If you look at the path of prudent changes, it starts from low level and keeps going up into higher levels. Almost as if they hired a certain position and they are combing through the entire game at a snails pace in order to keep their job relevant.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Ysera's Ghost/Echo in DF still hasn't converted to Nuslam either. Dunno if her old model in Legion has been changed or not.

Untitled.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I played through it and just about everyone that says DF is a much better expansion isnt lying. I just feel like a lot of us put down WoW altogether in the last 4+ years and picking it back up now.. just doesnt seem as fun as it used to be. Especially when so many of the people we played with are apathetic towards playing it as well. But who knows, maybe something will scratch that same itch soon enough and we'll "make" time for an MMO.
Just need Noodleface Noodleface and Alkorin Alkorin to fire up the van again and the FOHers would trickle back in.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Just need Noodleface Noodleface and Alkorin Alkorin to fire up the van again and the FOHers would trickle back in.
..and you thought I was wrong, Noodleface Noodleface . But I have no idea what you saw/see in Alkorin Alkorin , moonarchia moonarchia .

I doubt even Furor himself could get people to play retail at this point.
You've lost your GD mind - that guild would be so GD toxic that it would be the highlight of my day to login. That shit wouldnt even be about the game. Just the straight hilarity of blue hairs going ape shit.

• 1Worf

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Finally hit 3k io with my group of friends, ~6 hours a week spread over 2-3 days, none of us raided other than to pug heroic a few times and then first 2 mythic bosses once cross-realm opened up. Was a much more enjoyable experience for me not needing to add raiding into the schedule.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Finally hit 3k io with my group of friends, ~6 hours a week spread over 2-3 days, none of us raided other than to pug heroic a few times and then first 2 mythic bosses once cross-realm opened up. Was a much more enjoyable experience for me not needing to add raiding into the schedule.

Is this you gearing up?

dragontales_lorcaenrique.JPG

/I apologize ;)

Juvarisx

Florida
I'm guessing its a tired meme about the story that noone pays attention to. I couldnt actually tells you what happens or who is what gender cause i didnt read a word of it and I dont care.

Game is probably in its best spot since Legion, and M+ found a good spot with current and prior expansions dungeons keeping things fresh.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It’s really fucking weird. Degeneracy in real life then fucking Taliban in digital life. Then look over at FF14 where a lot playing are goddamn puritans in real life and committing absolute fucking debauchery online with cat boys and cat girls.

I know Japan is plenty degenerate. Point somewhat stands with our new Puritanism online in the states.

• 1Like