World of Warcraft: Current Year

Column_sl

shitlord
Watching the stream right now, and you can see the HUGE difference in philosophy between wow's art team, and Wildstar's art team.

Wildstar just puts crap everywhere where it's almost too much shit..Where as the wow dev team goes for more of the less is better approach.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Alpha and only Frostfire Ridge is ready. Well boys, I hope you enjoy siege of orgrimmar for more than a year
They need to hurry and put out the 6.0 pre-patch. It should shake things up enough to give some interest and maybe bring some people back early to try it out.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
They need to hurry and put out the 6.0 pre-patch. It should shake things up enough to give some interest and maybe bring some people back early to try it out.
We MIGHT get that patch in September....idk. They just did a huge blog post today about WoD stats and if they are still adding stats, and cutting others, no way is 3 months going to be enough to balance that shit.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Isn't this basically "Jumping the Shark the MMO" since 2004. Nonplussed at the bike like I was the night elf Mohawk.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'd bet that the contest was just a PR stunt and doesn't mean shit. When they do the reveal of the in-game horde bike they're going to tease the alliance bike silhouette or something like that. They might not be working with the A team any more, but there's no way they thought that only appealing to half their fans was a good idea; they were always planning on making both bikes and it will be a "you know what, that alliance bike was too awesome to not make it in game so here you go" kind of thing.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
20 bucks says if the alliance bike had had wheels it would have won. Fuck those dumbass tank tracks on a motorcycle.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Noticed this thread got pushed to the second page and didn't want a fanboi like Itzena getting his jimmies rustled so... BUMP

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
WTF Is with that Monk Tier 17 set?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...nkTier17HD.jpg

WHY Do monks need to be wearing something that looks so awful and bulgy, how can a monk move 'swiftly' with all that crap on top? Fucking designers need to know better, seriously, something that looks light and kick-ass. Gah.

Also, playing some alpha I can say WoD is not going to be ready this year for sure.