World of Warcraft: Current Year

Carl_sl

shitlord
Even though they were rumors anyway it seems if they are giving a demo of whatever is revealed we certainly wont be seeing the azshara expansion stuff.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think I will start playing again with this expac next week. I am thinking of boosting a monk to lvl 90 (healz) because I want something different. Are servers dead or whatnot now? My shit is all on Stormscale.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
We have a board guild on Hyjal Horde side, there's a thread up on it. Otherwise there are a few really popular servers for each faction still.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I think I will start playing again with this expac next week. I am thinking of boosting a monk to lvl 90 (healz) because I want something different. Are servers dead or whatnot now? My shit is all on Stormscale.
Monk is the worst healer, they've still got the broken orb mechanic that Blizzard refuses to fix.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Are the goblin glider cloak and nitro boost sellable now by engineers or still engineer only?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Now, as in today, eng-only. For WoD, they will be given away to the unwashed masses.

Vorph

To get them you have to give up a large building plot though right?
Small plot if you want to make your own (don't do this), or you can just buy off the AH. I thought they worked like enchant scrolls, but they are actually consumables that stack to 20. And they cost 1 gearspring part to make so they aren't exactly cheap either.

Vorph

I need to get a BoA staff for my druid, if I choose balance as my loot spec will I always get the staff, or is there still a chance it will give me the stupid mace instead?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I need to get a BoA staff for my druid, if I choose balance as my loot spec will I always get the staff, or is there still a chance it will give me the stupid mace instead?
I've heard that DPS specs are more likely to get staves and healing specs more likely to get maces, but I think it's still *possible.*

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got mace as a shadowpriest, so I guess even moonkin can get that.