World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
From what I've heard, it's about a half of a level if you choose the right ones. Unfortunately, "right ones" means all the PVP shit on Isle of Thunder along with the Klaxxi quests, and takes several days to set up. Not sure it's worth it if you have to fly all over MoP to turn them in.
If you're the kind of player that gets a thrill out of preparation, then I say go for it. However, I think it ultimately will save very little time. Fatboss showed on their stream that it only takes ~11 hours to level from questing alone (no dungeons) to take a character from 90 to 100.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, the daily gathering is mostly so that you can skip a zone ahead earlier on Draenor and have less competition for quests. You get a pretty big chunk of EXP turning all that shit in with Whee!//Garrison Potion. You do like 30 minutes of leveling in the course of 2 minutes of turning in dailies/flying from one hub to the other.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That was honestly my plan. I didn't want to go too far out of the way, but all the Halfhill dailies (including work orders) + Klaxxi + Shado-Pan + Golden lotus is a full log of quests and all relatively close in Pandaria for turn in. Would only take 10mins tops to turn them all in, then hearth to the portal and go on my way.

ParagonShift_sl

shitlord
Hey whats up guys Same username in game.

<-- Check out that post count
smile.png

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
This may be in the wrong spot but I just realized that my original wow account has the Carved Ogre Idol trinket that turns you into a red ogre for 10 minutes.

Is that worth anything? I'd have to sell my account with it attached but he's an 80 shaman. I know wow accounts are worthless but would someone pay yo have the illusion?

Or did they released any other permanent ogre illusion items and its worthless?

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I doubt anyone would pay for it. It would only be neat to have on your main, and I think a TCG item was added that does the same thing but better.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just saw the vid of Garrosh being soloed, shit like that amazes me. Also makes me want to play a DK!
I watched it too, then remembered who played the DK. A Blizzard dev, when asked during Blizzcon why a DK can solo Garrosh and his mage can't even kill a warbringer, answered with something along the lines of "Mione is on its own level, not exactly a fair comparison" and that is true: for an expert soloer, the kill took about 24 hours of attempts. What's being done in that video is a few levels above what normal players even think about doing (e.g. using dark simulacrum on the Farseer's Chain Lightning so it was available later to kill the minions of Yishari all at once, which is brilliant gameplay).
It's still amazes me to see what some soloers achieve, keep in mind that for some special kills like these, maxed out gear is pretty much mandatory.

Rime

<Donor>
Made a killing on 28 Slot bags this week. Price of Spirits of Harmonies dropped down to 30g each. So using them to craft cloth, with the price of the cloth counted in, only came to 1.1k each, then sold 33 bags at 1750 each.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Got the BoA mace finally and only paid 3k, not bad at all imo. I shoulda probably got a weapon for ret but hey whatever, I'll heal my way 100

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Made a killing on 28 Slot bags this week. Price of Spirits of Harmonies dropped down to 30g each. So using them to craft cloth, with the price of the cloth counted in, only came to 1.1k each, then sold 33 bags at 1750 each.
Was gonna make a bunch of bags, but my tailoring alt doesn't have the rep for the recipe :|

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of rep turn ins, what about the dragon eggs? Would those give XP at 90th once a character could move on to 100th? Would be kind of funny to hear about a person who collected 100 or so of them just to ding 3 levels in about 10 minutes.

xzi

Mouthbreather
rep turnins like that give only about 1300 xp, so I mean you could do that but probably not worth it at all.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So when WoD goes live do you just zone through the Dark Portal or do you have to do that 6.0 quest line or anything else?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Got 90 on my Paladin this weekend.

Managed to get the feel for Retribution pretty good in PVP. Picked up a nice 550 2h sword and a full set of Overlords for that vanilla xmog feel (3000g market value). Will post a screen when I get home for those into that kind of thing.

Market's a bit stale on the inscription front on Tichondrius (flooded mostly).

Big bucks this weekend: Darkmoon fair quest items from dungeons. Managed to buyout the quest item market for DMF ticket quests at ~150g each. Earned back my purchase price in just 3 sales at 900g/ea.

The prices the blind will pay in the name of convenience.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Installing WOW for the first time since 2009... damn. Boosting up a monk unless a better argument can be made for my Warlock, Shaman, Druid, or Rogue. Are there mechanisms in place to make leveling up tradeskills through the oldschool mats less terrible?
Actually you don't need to use old school mats any more. You can use stuff from the WoD expansion and if you are not of the correct level you get fragments that you combine to make the object needed and stuff that gives you skill ups. I don't know if its any faster than using the old stuff but at least you can get all the things needed in the newest content.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
sheeeet time flys I need 7 levels and decent gear by thursday to include any server down time.
It only took me a few hours to go from crap to 495 with the blasted lands quests, the timeless isle chests and an hour in a frog group to get some 489 weapons. I don't even think that'll be necessary for rolling into the new expansion. Once you get 85 I can que with you guys again through the panda dungeons, kinda left yall far behind.