World of Warcraft: Current Year

DavivMcD

Peasant
Was just running around with a mage buddy and noticed: They took out portal roulette!! Noooooooooo!!! That's been in since vanilla and they're taking it out because it's "not fun for non-mages." NO FUCKING SHIT THAT'S THE POINT.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy crap Gladiator DPS!!! Here I was, thinking Fury would be my go-to for the expansion, but maybe not. I find that rather ridiculous if I'm honest. The DPS spec should probably be the top DPS for the class...
It's been that way in every WoD sim I've seen in the past couple months. It really doesn't make sense (even though it's the only thing that could actually get me to play a warrior). I wouldn't count on it lasting because it seems so simple to just nerf how much bonus armor boosts gladiator dps and they wouldn't even have to worry about it messing up other warrior specs.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing to note about gladiator is from what I have seen and read its a very single target oriented DPS. So it sims really freaking amazing vs a patchwork fight but looks pretty middle of the pack when dealing with fights that have adds. I myself am looking forward to it as I like the sword and board style of prot and nice to have a way of just shifting a talent instead of playing the two button twirl arms build.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup so warrior specs are kind of the spectrum Single target gladiator single target/aoe fury and hardcore aoe arms.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So... How much would this cost me to get going again? I have not touched this since like years before the Panda expansion. Do they still make you buy all the old ones?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I havent played since 2011. Just resubbed and got the one guy to 90 for free, have 3 or 4 other level 85's. Is there some quickstart guide out there that I can read to bring me up to speed on what I missed out on?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm not sure if I will level my Mage or my Monk first. Probably Mage since the Monk can just do dungeons as healer after the first week and have minimal queues.

Still haven't used my 90 boost though.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
No one enjoys having 6 or 7 other dpsers above them for no other reason than you wanted to be a shadow priest and shadow priests are currently it for sucking so we try to look ahead to see who the new it is.
This is true, more than I'd like to admit. I played the shit out of my priest in the past, but in MoP it felt bad being the worst possible piece of shit dps class and having to play Discipline to be useful.

Patch 6.0 in my opinion must have had the goal of removing the fun out of classes and I play all 11 of them: from Arms that was amazing and became a boring whirl-a-tron, to Mistweaver that while sucky was a load of fun before and it's a pile of dead dog shit now, I mean it takes courage to even think of using the goddamn spec. I wish I had the batphone so I could suggest to smack the dev who changed the class, once smacked, beat him up a bit and teach him/her to never ever have an idea like that again. Ever.
The change alone is what's making me rethink about playing a monk in WoD. I still have a couple days to think about it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was just running around with a mage buddy and noticed: They took out portal roulette!! Noooooooooo!!! That's been in since vanilla and they're taking it out because it's "not fun for non-mages." NO FUCKING SHIT THAT'S THE POINT.
I had so much fun with this back in vanilla (maybe bc ish?). Would summon all 3/4 horde portals at the end of the raid and laugh at that poor SoB who got UC or TB instead of Org. Doing it on alliance was fun too because of how far Darnassus was from civilization.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Here's my xmog:

rrr_img_81916.jpg

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My orc:

rrr_img_81917.jpg

This accurately describes my anticipation for WoD's launch:

rrr_img_81918.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
The new orc expressions are probably my favorite of any race, lol. Also dat Crusader lookin' paladin is pretty sick. I want to do something similar but it looks so goofy on tauren. Should do it anyways.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not going to lie, I am somewhat excited for WoD just for the new and exciting gear models.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fuck it, boosting monk because it seems interesting. I'll figure out how to heal well as a Mistweaver just like I did with a Shaman and Druid in ages past.