World of Warcraft: Current Year

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
But all 3 of their franchises will finally be in one place! Think of how convenient it will be!

Battle.net under a new name?
Err yeah, they pretty much have this functionality (Steam/Origin) already in Battlenet. If you get digital-only editions of their games, you can manage them from your B-net account page. Guess it would be easier from a client. Question is, will they allow non-Blizzard games on it? Given how many people will probably install it, likely that is a "yes", but probably only Activision games?

Rime

<Donor>
Isn't that what Battle.net already is?
Pretty much, but they want a more prominent (invasive) system that will allow you (them) to share (steal) all of your achievements (valuable date) and experiences with people outside of their target audience. Sort of like how the previous incarnations of RealID/Battle.net were shot down in rage by the player base. They just need to find the right way to feed it to the population without too many sabres (Jimmies) rattling (rustling).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Pretty much, but they want a more prominent (invasive) system that will allow you (them) to share (steal) all of your achievements (valuable date) and experiences with people outside of their target audience. Sort of like how the previous incarnations of RealID/Battle.net were shot down in rage by the player base. They just need to find the right way to feed it to the population without too many sabres (Jimmies) rattling (rustling).
Yeah sounds about right, and probably the least interesting announcement of the year, even though who knows, someone might be able to top it, but unlikely.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Why are people rambling on about bnet3 when the answer is right here?
Could be too, I guess it doesn't qualify as a sequel since they didn't make dota, I wish them good luck with that though cause they're also going against Valve on that front, and Valve has set the bar pretty high. And Riot has the "blizzard" market too for now so they'll have to work hard if they're trying to outLoL LoL. Will be interesting to see how Blizzard does it though after so many people have tried to copy wow and failed miserably.

Cleanse_sl

shitlord
I don't think the battle.net client (blizzard steam) is the announcement (slightly delayed atm?). I would guess it will be a mobile game. We shall see next weekend.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Completed my first Gold Challenge Mode, and holy shit... hardest stuff I've ever had to do. Scarlet Halls: Warrior Tank, Paladin Heals, Frost DK, Assassination Rogue and Ret Paladin.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I really wish I could transfer from US to EU. Now that I am in EU it's hard to find a raiding guild that is on US server. Does anyone know where people like me hang out?

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
Completed my first Gold Challenge Mode, and holy shit... hardest stuff I've ever had to do. Scarlet Halls: Warrior Tank, Paladin Heals, Frost DK, Assassination Rogue and Ret Paladin.
Honestly, the first one is the hardest. It's really all about figuring out how you need to play in a Gold run Challenge mode. My group spent 2 hours a week for 4 weeks on our first - Jade Temple. Then after that, every other one fell in 1-2 hours, including Shado-Pan Monastery (2 attempts) and Stormstout Brewery (5? attempts), which are supposed to be the hardest. but you're making it really hard on yourself being 3 melee. My group was 2 melee and there were a lot of instances where it's just blatantly harder with any melee and much worse with multiple.

Dom_sl

shitlord
The tier 15 race has been interesting to watch. Blood Legion started off well as expected, with Method a bit behind, and Dream Paragon well behind. BL and Method traded places over the past week, and now Dream Paragon has come out of nowhere to take 1st place at 11/13