World of Warcraft: Current Year

elvis_sl

shitlord
Holy shit, they can roll legendary?
think its part of the GM exploit/hack/whatever someone mentioned couple pages back. allows you to link all kinds of random stuff. saw someone link a loading screen in general chat. so the actual graphic popped up in your chat box. its pretty much all over the place right now.

Malkav

French Madman
think its part of the GM exploit/hack/whatever someone mentioned couple pages back. allows you to link all kinds of random stuff. saw someone link a loading screen in general chat. so the actual graphic popped up in your chat box. its pretty much all over the place right now.
Had someone link a big fish icon on our chat today, and everyone was linking it back.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Lava pools right outside of your garrison.
I'm at 810 skill, so ~72% chance to get an enormous. Don't pools have a better chance (or are you able to fish them without the necessary bait types)?

If I just need bait, then fuck it I'm set.

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
The only way you're swimming in GR is if you have both lumber mill and trading post, and do not have a war mill/bunker. That in turn means you don't have either an inn or a barn, which is not how most people build their garrison if they want it to be optimized.

That said, the current state of the bunker rank 2 and barn rank 3 work orders are so fucking retarded that you haven't gimped yourself as much as you would have if they had been designed by someone reasonable.
I dropped my lumber mill when I started getting missions like this. Most people will not have 4x scavengers (thanks RNG-Jebus). But I'm sitting on 6200 GR, and spending everything I can.

scTuSL2.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dropped my lumber mill when I started getting missions like this. Most people will not have 4x scavengers (thanks RNG-Jebus). But I'm sitting on 6200 GR, and spending everything I can.

scTuSL2.jpg
I think you won the game. lol @ those scavengers.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thats the same boat I'm in. I have 3 scavengers and thousands of GR. Seems to be the one facet of the game RNJesus has blessed me in.

Molten Core Raider
Quick question someone here may be able to answer. My wife and I resubbed after 2 years and somewhere along the lines we have significantly less gold than we used to. I sort of googled but apparently cant seem to find the right combo of words. Anyone got any ideas? Was it the result of some odd guild tax, item squish etc?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nothing on blizzards end should have changed your gold. You forgot how much you really had, someone you share your account with took it, or your account got hacked (though if it was hacked, it would probably be obvious).

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Quick question someone here may be able to answer. My wife and I resubbed after 2 years and somewhere along the lines we have significantly less gold than we used to. I sort of googled but apparently cant seem to find the right combo of words. Anyone got any ideas? Was it the result of some odd guild tax, item squish etc?
If anything, you should have slightly more. They mail you gold for old keys and other stuff they took to simplify things.

I came back for a few days, but unsubbed before hitting 100. For some reason, I wasn't too impressed with the quests or the trip to 100 =\

Molten Core Raider
Hmm, possible I forgot but not real likely. I havent ever shared the account, authenticator etc and the account shows no signs of hacking at all. It has been 2 years. Just odd, I KNOW I had over multiple hundreds of thousands of gold and now I have only 80k. Wife has less than I do, and I can honestly say that is a first ever. Guess I may never know.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Hmm, possible I forgot but not real likely. I havent ever shared the account, authenticator etc and the account shows no signs of hacking at all. It has been 2 years. Just odd, I KNOW I had over multiple hundreds of thousands of gold and now I have only 80k. Wife has less than I do, and I can honestly say that is a first ever. Guess I may never know.
That's what you get for getting drunk and fucking a bunch of goblin hookers.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'd submit a ticket and see what happens. Maybe they can trace where an amount that significant was spent. I wouldn't have much hope for any refund but worth a shot.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Purely anecdotal between my DK and Paladin. Overall, mitigation seemed similar. However, on my DK my health bar was a roller coaster of emotion up and down. Also had a bunch of buttons for survival cooldowns, etc. Probably fairly stressful for the healer.

With my paladin, it seems like a smoother health loss. Mitigation seems more dependent on perfecting the rotation and holy power generation. I also feel more confident about tanking lots of mobs at the same time as block / shield seems to do more than just a 30% reduction in damage. I swear it deducts some base amount still as I don't think I take damage sometimes.
Something I've been working on (at least for bosses) is not just blowing my three holy power as it comes up and timing it with attacks, especially flurry attacks or spells (if you have the Holy Shield talent). I feel stupid for not doing this sooner as it makes so much of a difference to incoming damage. For example, I can basically keep myself alive and let the healer focus on the rest of the group on the first boss in UBRS doing this.

Molten Core Raider
Meh, it doesnt bother me as much as it bothers my wife, she was one of those 25 dailies every day on all 5 characters lol. Just figured I would mention it, see if anyone had any ideas. Thanks guys.