World of Warcraft: Current Year

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone gotten anything besides rings from the raid follower mission? 3 fucking rings in a row so far.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Has anyone gotten anything besides rings from the raid follower mission? 3 fucking rings in a row so far.
RNG just hates you.
tongue.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got boots on my one and only raid mission. How often do you get raid missions? Once a week?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No wow from the hospital, so I might be offline for a day or three.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't feed him misinformation. Death Knight is a decent tank but not really on the better end when it comes to progression raiding. Damage too spiky compared to having a staple block tank. There's a reason every mythic guild has a prot warrior and usually a prot paladin as well. My personal tank tier list would be: Warrior > Paladin >= Monk > Death Knight = Druid. I feel Monk's are greatly unappreciated as well with the strengths they bring and how much easier they make some encounters (trivialises imperator fight pretty much)

Death Knight is just a challenge mode class at this point =P
I suspectthis guyand his guild would probably disagree with you about that.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Ive gotten one GD mission for a normal cache I failed, wru mythic and heroic caches
Need to kill 15 normal mode bosses for heroic caches (or 15 heroic for mythic ones). Plus actually getting the raid mission to pop.

(only one so far, but that was 8 days ago)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Got 670 bracers from my follower raid, which are shit and are the reason why I'm wearing crafted bracers instead of selling the burnished essences for mountains of gold. And I should be wearing the 660 PVP belt but fuck PVP.

Crafted "of the savage" is BIS for almost everything until Heroic Blackmaul loot. Sigh.

Menion_sl

shitlord
Really starting to hate Garrisons. I look at my Mage and that character has 25 epic level 100 followers that can handle any mission the game throws at it. With the "nerfs" to obtaining follower items all of my alts who I run missions on constantly can't even scrap together a 630 follower using all the upgrades that I have. This is with a level 3 Salvage yard and a level 3 Bunker running fulltime. I can a fuckton of Iron Horde Scraps that I don't even need and very rarely do I ever receive a follower upgrade. The whole process is rather annoying and needs to be addressed. At the very least they should let us buy follower upgrades with useless Iron Horde Scraps from the Bunker Quartermaster!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Really starting to hate Garrisons. I look at my Mage and that character has 25 epic level 100 followers that can handle any mission the game throws at it. With the "nerfs" to obtaining follower items all of my alts who I run missions on constantly can't even scrap together a 630 follower using all the upgrades that I have. This is with a level 3 Salvage yard and a level 3 Bunker running fulltime. I can a fuckton of Iron Horde Scraps that I don't even need and very rarely do I ever receive a follower upgrade. The whole process is rather annoying and needs to be addressed. At the very least they should let us buy follower upgrades with useless Iron Horde Scraps from the Bunker Quartermaster!
Seems fairly obvious doesn't it? I'm sure that we will see it after it's been through 20 meetings and QA tested for 3 months.