World of Warcraft: Current Year

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really starting to hate Garrisons. I look at my Mage and that character has 25 epic level 100 followers that can handle any mission the game throws at it. With the "nerfs" to obtaining follower items all of my alts who I run missions on constantly can't even scrap together a 630 follower using all the upgrades that I have. This is with a level 3 Salvage yard and a level 3 Bunker running fulltime. I can a fuckton of Iron Horde Scraps that I don't even need and very rarely do I ever receive a follower upgrade. The whole process is rather annoying and needs to be addressed. At the very least they should let us buy follower upgrades with useless Iron Horde Scraps from the Bunker Quartermaster!
I assume by 25 level 100 followers you also mean having 1 96th one. You need that 1 96th so that you can generate more misions that drop more crates. I get about one armor/weapon upgrade for every 5 crates. It takes a lot of time but it is doable. I hate the iron horde scraps and wish they were at least vendorable.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I assume by 25 level 100 followers you also mean having 1 96th one. You need that 1 96th so that you can generate more misions that drop more crates. I get about one armor/weapon upgrade for every 5 crates. It takes a lot of time but it is doable. I hate the iron horde scraps and wish they were at least vendorable.
Very sure they hotfixed the level 96 follower level thing. I have a full boat of 100's and get missions ranging from 90 to 100 in large quantities (note: barracks level 3)

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, they did hotfix it as I'm getting level 90-100 missions with 25 level 100 followers.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I'm thinking about dropping the Barracks for this reason. The Patrol missions which are the xp award ones come from the Barracks. I'm wondering if with all lvl 100's and not needing Patrols if it will drop those out.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It doesn't. You'll always have 96-99 patrol missions no matter what, and I don't think that the 90-95 patrol missions ever fully disappear either. Just like you'll always get the stupid shit 15k XP ilvl 630 missions that some retard thought was a great idea. The mission picker doesn't care whether or not you need/can get xp from the missions it gives you.

It's quite a lot easier to level a fresh recruit from the inn if you have a barracks too.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I did an 8 hour mission today with a 99% success rate and I failed it. Talk about raging. I even had a guildmate fail at 100% success rate which has to be a bug.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We're talking about the same company that had the gold cap in Diablo 3 be based on a UINT32 instead of a UINT64 (or 16/32 respectively, I can't remember now). It could be a bug for sure.

I'm starting to wonder what the hell the point of the building that gives me iron scraps is for. I'm sitting on 400 iron scraps with fuck all to do with them. I grabbed a couple pieces of transmog gear and that's it... is there a point in moving forward to T3 on that building?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
We're talking about the same company that had the gold cap in Diablo 3 be based on a UINT32 instead of a UINT64 (or 16/32 respectively, I can't remember now). It could be a bug for sure.

I'm starting to wonder what the hell the point of the building that gives me iron scraps is for. I'm sitting on 400 iron scraps with fuck all to do with them. I grabbed a couple pieces of transmog gear and that's it... is there a point in moving forward to T3 on that building?
The main point of that building is going to t3. Free seal a week for bonus rolls. Rest of the time is just a GR dump (I've been at my cap consistently) so I use it for a chance at follower upgrades in addition to salvage yard.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
The main point of that building is going to t3. Free seal a week for bonus rolls. Rest of the time is just a GR dump (I've been at my cap consistently) so I use it for a chance at follower upgrades in addition to salvage yard.
The free seal isn't really worth that much. 300gr/500g/1k apexis distributed over seven days... meh. I'll tear mine down soon; my 25 followers are almost all 645.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I am using it for upgrading my tard squad as well, I forgot about that (gotten a lot of epic upgrades). After that I'll probably get rid of it

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What are tank/healing satchels? That a bonus thing for doing dungeon finder as a tank/healer?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn I need to start doing that, nice find

Got my heroic cache mission, it dropped one of the two heroic items I had !! wooooooo