World of Warcraft: Current Year

sebur

Bronze Squire
LFR definitely does not count towards unlocking heroic missions.
Do you know if it is reverse by chance? What I mean is, I have only ran through a normal clear once and I think I am about to get thrown in to our heroic group. So will my heroic kills count as normal kills as well or will I have to do them separately?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They are separate. I have more than 15 N+H kills combined, but less than 15 of each. I still got a normal mission a couple days ago. For the next one I will have >15 heroics but still <15 normals, so I really hope it doesn't fuck me over and not give up a Mythic mission.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I average 15-25k hps as a DK tank normally, but Ive seen some in Mythic pugs doing 30k+

@Monk dps, look at our logs we have Puddle who I saw do close to 30k and some pugs weve had also at those numbers. Monks are fucking awesome healers and tanks as well. I always cry a little when someone says they arent good at any of those. We did 2 Imp kills yesterday with monks x2 and Paladin or Priest heals and they were flawless.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Sigh, it's always the alts. DK ... first follower: epic with epic mount. Second follower (rewarded from first mission): epic with scavenger. lol.

Malkav

French Madman
I was actualy one of the lucky guys that actualy benefited from a faction change.

Had one scavenger before...Now I have three, with perfect counters for ressources missions.

And my ilvl645 dream team could still 100% raid missions, just had to upgrade one or two other followers just to be sure.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Fucking hate the Bunker/Mill. Level 3. Put in all 26 Work orders... 0 weapon or armor upgrades for my followers, it was all iron horde scraps. WTF Blizzard?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
War Mill is great for free weekly token and being a GR dump. The possible follower upgrades are a nice sometimes bonus. I've gotten a couple goredrenched from it over the past months, so I can't hate on it. The xmog gear is pretty good too.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
My main got great followers, but both my alts have shit ones. =/
I ended up with 3 scavengers, meaning I'm trying to figure out how to spend 1000GR in a single click at the trade post. Two epic mounts, but I don't care much about them, after a couple weeks, you only need to send missions twice a day anyway so duration doesn't matter.

Got 14 followers at 645, and I've checked and every possible raid mission is now covered at 100%, so I'm gearing them to 655 for the lulz. I don't even send them on under 100 missions (unless it's a GR or special mission).

Got my second Halaa token mission, so I'm good for the mounts.

The really fun part is one level 92 alt who has 7 followers, all but two level 100. I should at least make the Gorgrond quest lines so he can upgrade an Inn and recruit to at least 20 (I assume that one's going to level to 100 using only follower missions + harvesting in mine/garden).

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fucking hate the Bunker/Mill. Level 3. Put in all 26 Work orders... 0 weapon or armor upgrades for my followers, it was all iron horde scraps. WTF Blizzard?
The war mill is aggravating but the stuff it cranks out is high enough quality that I can't justify not having it out. I am rolling in the GR so once I get my guys finally finished up I probably will just have it up once a week for the re roll and then swap it to something else but for now even as bad and sporadic as its work orders are it is still pretty necessary to top off the rest of my guys.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just wish we could do something with the scraps. I have 200 sitting on me (unless I toss them) and then my mailbox starts getting cluttered. If they let me turn them in for 1 silver each it would still be better than this shit.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
The garrison is my favorite part of the expansion. I wish they added more to customizing it from raid drops and such. But it is definitely a "new" feature that is actually unique. Then again, I too hate alts. Although if they added something with alts sharing one garrison and doing clever stuff that would get me to play them

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The garrison is my favorite part of the expansion. I wish they added more to customizing it from raid drops and such. But it is definitely a "new" feature that is actually unique. Then again, I too hate alts. Although if they added something with alts sharing one garrison and doing clever stuff that would get me to play them
I wish some of the wall swag/decorations came from not-just-archeology and/or that monuments were a bit easier to get.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
On that Horde quest where you fight in the canyon, and they give you a choice of three followers: I chose Greatmother Geyah for both my alts, and she came with Scavenger and Counter: Magic Debuff.

She is pretty much farming the shit out of GR missions for me on those now. There are a lot of Magic Debuff missions apparently, so that worked out great.

I just wish we could do something with the scraps. I have 200 sitting on me (unless I toss them) and then my mailbox starts getting cluttered. If they let me turn them in for 1 silver each it would still be better than this shit.
You can buy the xmog gear and sell it to a vendor for gold.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
On that Horde quest where you fight in the canyon, and they give you a choice of three followers: I chose Greatmother Geyah for both my alts, and she came with Scavenger and Counter: Magic Debuff.

She is pretty much farming the shit out of GR missions for me on those now. There are a lot of Magic Debuff missions apparently, so that worked out great.

You can buy the xmog gear and sell it to a vendor for gold.
Only if you have the stupid item to buy the gear right? I only login for raids and garrison shit, I ain't running heroics.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've just stopped caring about Garrison buildings other than work orders for shit I want to make. I'll do the mines/herbs for one character and then my alts can F off. Not like money is too hard to come by.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I got lazy with the mine but started back up after realizing it's my only real source for primal spirits.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got lazy with the mine but started back up after realizing it's my only real source for primal spirits.
If we do that ICC thing tonight do all of my toons share achievements? Do you need the mount or you just offering to help hooker?