World of Warcraft: Current Year

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
LOL at the pocket horse for prot paladins. I concede style points there 8)

Brewmaster seems to be completely reworked from what it is now. No guard, no stagger mastery, ox as a talent etc. 30% to reset keg smash on tiger palm is pretty crazy though - brewmaster is clearly an early pick for top melee aoe dps, especially with sweeping strikes both nerfed to the ground AND made into a talent, heh.
Unless I've read it wrongly, TP now uses energy, so the major costraint for Keg Smash will be resource depletion rather than cooldown, but I see how it can occasionally lead to an orgy of AE dps.

I'm glancing over talents, some classes seem really interesting, like the shadow priest (and lol @ Surrender to Madness). I have to read them all, but so far I'm liking what I see. It's going to be fun for a couple months for sure.

Malkav

French Madman
Really want to try some of the changed specs and the DH.

Haven't played in a while but I'll come back for sure for the pre-expansion patch to try it out.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
New Warlock demo tree doesn't look very different. Did they put changes elsewhere? All I see that is more "demon-y" is wild imps are on different abilities and there is a dreadstalker spell. So what is so different (outside of demonform being gone).

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I really like the max level "combo" Talent Windwalker Monk got, that can only be used if two specific other abilities are on cooldown; hooray new design space. Going to be interesting lining up cooldowns/figuring out chi-spending/generating chains while also ensuring the maximum effectiveness of Windwalker's "Don't do the same ability twice in a row" Mastery.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a fresh 100 that I want to gear up, but if I go in Tanaan I may explode when a mob looks at me sideways, ilvl is 606 now. My old main had 2 pieces of account bound shit, but none are the right armor type.
So what would you guys suggest me to assemble a Tanaan-capable gear set as fast as possible? Prefer to not waste gold if I can avoid it.
I honestly did tannan at sub 600 ilevel its a bit ouchy but not to bad. If you can fly the easiest thing to do is zoom around looking for silver named mobs that are actively engaged and just tap them. You will get gear pretty fast from that. Next simply zoom around treasure picking you will pick up a lot of equipment tokens that route and you would get to 630 ilevel very rapidly just doing that. Time walking dungeons if one is active when you start playing this guy can get you some pretty fast gear upgrades and are pretty forgiving of you not being maxed out item level wise since everybody gets downleveled.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
New Warlock demo tree doesn't look very different. Did they put changes elsewhere? All I see that is more "demon-y" is wild imps are on different abilities and there is a dreadstalker spell. So what is so different (outside of demonform being gone).
I think the major differences is going to wind up being the dreadstalker spell combined with hordes of summoned imps and using your demonic empowerment thing correctly. It looks like they are really shifting even more of a demos damage into their minions. The talents look pretty interesting but we will have to see how it works in practice before I will say its a good change or a bad one.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Looks to me like they want to give you more buttons than ever before and with shorter cooldowns.

I still see rune of power on the list. Mage stays retired.

Molten Core Raider
Dont know if this was mentioned but you can set up a level 2 or 3 stables, then you dont have to dismount to get the chest and with good timing can open the purple chests without fighting. Any tank spec can get away with it at stables level 2, squishies level 3 is safest so you dont get knocked off. From there just be sure to do unseen influence daily. The baleful items seem to drop quite frequently for me when I am doing that quest.

This is easier obviously if you can fly, may work if you cannot, but wont be nearly as handy.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Unless I've read it wrongly, TP now uses energy, so the major costraint for Keg Smash will be resource depletion rather than cooldown, but I see how it can occasionally lead to an orgy of AE dps.

I'm glancing over talents, some classes seem really interesting, like the shadow priest (and lol @ Surrender to Madness). I have to read them all, but so far I'm liking what I see. It's going to be fun for a couple months for sure.
Stagger brew looks overpowered as fuck, too. 60% Stagger was retarded in BRF and now we get 71% Stagger. 3 charges and 20 sec recharge with KS and TP helping recharge it meaning it's going to be up 100% of the time you're tanking a boss you have to taunt swap every 30 seconds.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
These talents are looking...not appetizing? How the fuck can you take abilities and turn them into talents? You've been using overpower for 10 years, but the 11th year you just forgot how to do it...now in year 12, you can suddenly decide if you want to remember how to do it or not...THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
These talents are looking...not appetizing? How the fuck can you take abilities and turn them into talents? You've been using overpower for 10 years, but the 11th year you just forgot how to do it...now in year 12, you can suddenly decide if you want to remember how to do it or not...THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Agree that the stuff they took away only to reintroduce is fucking lame, but abilities are all over the map so I'm reserving judgment until the inevitable 'refinements' come.

Like right now, Overpower and Sweeping Strikes are also available as Fury talents (!), Rampage was introduced as a new core ability (looks like a mini Killing Spree), they added a 6 second damage buff to Dragon's Roar and there's some other crazy shit that I'm looking forward to trying out.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Agree that the stuff they took away only to reintroduce is fucking lame, but abilities are all over the map so I'm reserving judgment until the inevitable 'refinements' come.

Like right now, Overpower and Sweeping Strikes are also available as Fury talents (!), Rampage was introduced as a new core ability (looks like a mini Killing Spree), they added a 6 second damage buff to Dragon's Roar and there's some other crazy shit that I'm looking forward to trying out.
Right, it's all datamined shit. Just doesn't grab me from the initial "preview" but we'll see how the beta goes. Or rather, I'll watch videos of other people playing it since I always get fucked.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Gladiator stance going to be worth a damn? Loved it when the xpac first released and it was viable.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
So the mythic raiding sets they've found so far look pretty nice:

BVJqTSZ.jpg

8bLPyCg.jpg

ay41yUP.jpg