World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's every Quest Reward you were offered (not just Selected as a reward, for the older quests that gave you a choice between 2-6 items), not every piece of loot you've recieved. Quests being easy for them to track on a per-character basis, as they already track it. There are several addons available that scrape your player data and return a full list of your completed quests, which are really handy when trying to complete a Loremaster whose been sitting around with half-finished zones for a decade.

Juvarisx

Florida
Aww thats too bad I guess I misunderstood. Was hoping to get some of the original naxx 40 stuff I had back in the day.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Polite and persistent, amen. I had to hound blizzard CS for a couple weeks to get my original Amani War Bear returned. Somehow all my mounts poofed, all of them. I just cared about the bear.

spronk

FPS noob
if for some reason you really want to play wow but don't have the current xpac, gamestop is selling Warlords of Draenor for $12.99, digital or physical
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor for PC | GameStop

i'd bet amazon matches it this weekend as well and you'll probably see a big sale from the blizzard store this weekend or next week too. you don't get a free month though, so gotta add $15 or whatever the currently month sub fee is too

xzi

Mouthbreather
Calia Menehthil was datamined in Legion.

Calia, for those that don't know, is Arthas' older sister who was also friends with Jaina and has been missing for quite a long time now. She was unknowingly married off to Deathwing, whos daughter in vanilla Lady Katrana Prestor (Onyxia) was trying to influence Anduin to become a fuckass.

Her coming back mixed with Wrathion being in Legion and becoming buddybuddy with Anduin over the last few expansions is pretty fucking interesting since we know Anduin is seemingly going to play a much larger role in Legion.

ALSO, pure speculation of course, but Calia being back in the picture, she is rightful heir to the throne of Lordaeron, and now that's it's known that Sylvannas is temporarily (or permanently?) becoming Warchief, it would make sense for her to move to Orgrimmar as the central base of the Horde. I doubt we will ever take Lordaeron back but it's a cool though that's for sure.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yep, really cool Alliance-centric story line and thus will never happen. Not enough orcs and spikey bits.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
How does this relate to Thrall? is the question the devs are asked by Metzen every time they try to pitch something

Saban_sl

shitlord
So looks like arcane mages are doing pretty good on charts right now, what other classes are FotM but still fun to play? Need to change things up from my DK every now and then.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So looks like arcane mages are doing pretty good on charts right now, what other classes are FotM but still fun to play? Need to change things up from my DK every now and then.
Mage will never be fun to play as long as rune of power exists.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So opening few quests are fun.

They have a few star "rare" mobs in the DH tutorial area that drop blues slightly upgraded from your starter greens in the slots you don't get quest rewards. Not sure if they are timed or what. They each have just a few mechanics the other ones don't so it's a good learning mini boss.

That transmog UI is amazing for sure.

Cathex_sl

shitlord
Any tips for quick gold post patch 6.2? I went on hiatus after killing H. Blackhand and I'm sure the gold rotation has changed a bit. Thanks!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Gold rotation is just about the same. Garrison missions with gold followers. Fel Blight and particularly True Iron Ore sells really well.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can anyone, in as few words as possible, explain the idea in gear in this new expansion? I've been away for a while, check MMO Champ, and just see tons upon tons of legendaries for every slot. Is this their plan? Have everyone wear full suits of legendary gear with ridiculous effects to keep up with? Or is it supposed to be all only 1 legendary equippable at a time?

I want to believe this game is trying to improve itself, I really do, but this Legion info I'm reading is almost like an endless parody of April Fools Jokes.