World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agree that the stuff they took away only to reintroduce is fucking lame, but abilities are all over the map so I'm reserving judgment until the inevitable 'refinements' come.

Like right now, Overpower and Sweeping Strikes are also available as Fury talents (!), Rampage was introduced as a new core ability (looks like a mini Killing Spree), they added a 6 second damage buff to Dragon's Roar and there's some other crazy shit that I'm looking forward to trying out.
I am glad overpower is an option again maybe I can redo my warriors dps build so it does not make me want to stab my face out of boredom. I am sad they took gladiator stance out though I was looking forward to leveling my warrior that way.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Shoulderpads haven't changed at all.
So turn 'em off.
smile.png

e:
WXhM59r.jpg

want

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Really glad that the Shadow priest talents may actually present a choice and that they got rid of the "dotless" play style that clarity of power offered. with decent crit it was probably the most damaging but boring with a 3 spell rotation. I'm happy with a lot of the changes priests/rogues/DK's got and the new tank Demonhunter looks really fun. Now I have class ADD on what I want to play in the expansion...

on another note, is it possible that those artifact skins are tied to tiers? like "have a full set of mythic, your artifact gains xxx appearance"? those artifacts in the pics tend to mesh pretty well with the mythic tier. Im also hoping they don't gimp LFR gear to be generic anymore, has anyone seen anything in relation to that?

Malkav

French Madman
Story spoilers from datamined from the alpha :

Vol'Jin MIA, Sylvanas as acting Warchief. Bitch gonna fuck shit up.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So as predicted from the cinematic trailer

Varian is dead and Anduin is now king. I am guessing that his experiences with Wrathion in Pandaria will directly impact his capability as King, especially given that he is a Priest rather than a Warrior.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So as predicted from the cinematic trailer

Varian is dead and Anduin is now king. I am guessing that his experiences with Wrathion in Pandaria will directly impact his capability as King, especially given that he is a Priest rather than a Warrior.
Bullshit.

Varian will be corrupted at 7.2 and rescued in 7.3.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe Bolvar and Varian will have a heart to heart... then turn on both factions.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't know about Varian turning on both factions but Bolvar is most definitely in the next expansion as we've all probably seen by the pictures, but Varian and Bolvar are super tight bros. The reason I mention that is because it's said that even as the Lich King, there was still some sort of Arthas presence within him, and Bolvar is clearly among some of the most honorable and strong spirited people alive in Warcraft, and I wonder if he's still got some type of control over himself and ultimately is able to interact with Varian once again.

Also, I'm excited to finally fucking see where Sylvanas is headed, it's about time.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Are we sure Bolvar is actually interacting with things in legion or if he is just in the artifact weapon quests for DKs and a few other classes that use relics from frostmourne.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Installed the Alpha last night, no NDA. Will play it today (I think only DH story is in) and report back. I would stream it but my internet is terrible.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Goddamn are the tier sets pure sex this go around or what? Makes me want to do mythic. Then I remember I like not being tethered for hours at a time with 19 other assholes.

Maybe I can get in some pugs later in the cycle.

Juvarisx

Florida
TH enice thing is they have said any item you have ever looted (or equipped cant remember), will automatically be available even if it was sold 10 years ago

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Interesting I was not sure how far back it would go or if it would be like gw2 where a lot of it was starting at the point it went live everything was recorded so as long as you had it on you when it went live it was catelogued but stuff prior to that was not.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
TH enice thing is they have said any item you have ever looted (or equipped cant remember), will automatically be available even if it was sold 10 years ago
I've only heard them say that about quest items. I'd be very surprised if they've kept track of every item you've ever equipped or looted. Quests are easier to track because it's just a binary on/off if you've done it before. If you have then you get credit for all the reward's appearances. Everything you'veeverlooted is quite a different story.