World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
It won't take much effort to get some gold moving again.
Sitting in front of the mission table to send your treasure hunter followers plus scavengers twice a day, finish any mission that yields a sellable, get out every 3 days to empty the cache and dump GR on buying gold bags, open and sell salvage when you start having two-three stacks = 1k gold per day average. For about 3mn per day, without leaving your garrison ever.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Something for the Timewalkers:

(Cataclysm dungeons got added and they're just as hilariously stupid as they were at Cata launch)

xzi

Mouthbreather
Are they stupid hard or?
Cata was the only time I tanked, played a warrior too and was out-dpsing every single DPS in every instance. Early cata was a fun time to be prot lmao.

I.. actually really like this song

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Are they stupid hard or?
Cata was the only time I tanked, played a warrior too and was out-dpsing every single DPS in every instance. Early cata was a fun time to be prot lmao.

I.. actually really like this song
it was pretty easy (the one I just did).

Was at 10.5k/12k rep with order of the awakened, at 8/10 fel-apexis shards, and then I kill dreadtalon and get a medal of the legion. EZPZ.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Legion beta forums were supposedly shown on the battle.net site for a few minutes and was quickly taken down.

CwpEEGs.png

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Legion beta forums were supposedly shown on the battle.net site for a few minutes and was quickly taken down.

CwpEEGs.png
Get ready to go an entire year without an invite. I love how my bastard friend who is a wrath baby and hasn't played since cataclysm got an invite to WoD and me, who has been subbed for 11 fucking years hasn't gotten into a single beta ever.

xzi

Mouthbreather
lmfao, yup. I'm excited but not in a TIME TO GET HYPE excited. I'll get in when it goes open beta like every other beta D:

xzi

Mouthbreather
that gif pretty much sums it up. Logged in my character for the 11th anniversary shit and nooooone to be found, there was also like 9 people in Warspear. I'm not used to playing a medium pop server.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or just bite the bullet and merge all these servers together that need it(accounting for upswings @ content releases) but I don't see them ever doing it when they can get money from people for it.

Bruman

Golden Squire
They already do megaserver/server merges basically, don't they, with the CRZ shit and the "soft server merges" where you still log into your server, but you see people from other servers in town or what not that you've been "merged" with.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
CRZ is horrible. All the disadvantages of a high pop server, none of the advantages.