World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Karazhan would appear to be under Dalaran. That is most definitely deadwind pass.

SQOytA9.jpg

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Wtf is Karazhan...
There's two possibilities:

One is that it's a temporary position for the pre-launch event.

Two: it's a phasing map, and you get into the Broken Isles not using the flying fleet seen in the trailer, but when Dalaran moves itself into position. So, just like you had a Tanaan jungle trek at 90, you get a set of phased events (with possibly a Legion assault), board Dalaran over Karazhan, and then Dalaran moves next to the Broken Isles with you in it.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Only plebes use flying ships. Ballers travel in flying cities.

I am very glad to see the return to Dalaran as the hot-zone base of operations both because it makes a lot of sense and because I really loved the whole design of the place. After the lukewarm bases in Pandaria and the absolute abortion of game design that put a terrible couple of bases next to an unused PVP mess it is good to see a return to form.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Only plebes use flying ships. Ballers travel in flying cities.

I am very glad to see the return to Dalaran as the hot-zone base of operations both because it makes a lot of sense and because I really loved the whole design of the place. After the lukewarm bases in Pandaria and the absolute abortion of game design that put a terrible couple of bases next to an unused PVP mess it is good to see a return to form.
I want flying in Dalaran for the expansion. None of this no-fly-zone bullshit.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I want flying in Dalaran for the expansion. None of this no-fly-zone bullshit.
There won't be flying until at least the first major content patch. After that, I'd expect it to be the same as it is in Dalaran now. You can fly, but if you go into enemy area you get ported out.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Removed Emotes

.%s makes a rude gesture at %s.
.%s makes a rude gesture at you.
.%s makes a rude gesture.
.You make a rude gesture at %s.

GD we really can't have nice things anymore.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've actually been using /rude a lot lately in Tanaan when motherfuckers run up and click something I am clearing the mobs around. Fucking jackasses.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Removed Emotes

?%s makes a rude gesture at %s.
?%s makes a rude gesture at you.
?%s makes a rude gesture.
?You make a rude gesture at %s.

GD we really can't have nice things anymore.
They also apparently removed /follow and /wait, so...yeah you might want to wait until people figure out what'sreallyhappening rather than going full /pol/ about "THOSE DIRTY SJWS!!!!111" just because someone fucked up their datamining.

Also:
K0e7WHe.jpg

That would anawkwardconversation Tirion would be forced to have with everyone else except for, well, you know.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
They also apparently removed /follow and /wait
All that whining about the evil multiboxers paid off finally, it seems. Removing "/rude" is lame. I would rather see "/teabag" added, you know. For those special moments in battlegrounds

Also when they announced splitting PvE and PvP talents I had high hopes for interesting PvE abilities and spells. Seeing the "reworked" classes i guess this game is now officially for the mentally challenged

Edit: some guy loaded the MPQs from the 20740 in an emulator and is flying around the new isle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_mIxv_LXwQ

around 80% done and a mix from known elements from all expansions. That tour confirms the no-flying somehow. The place looks and feels really small and condensed from above, like WOD.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Also when they announced splitting PvE and PvP talents I had high hopes for interesting PvE abilities and spells. Seeing the "reworked" classes i guess this game is now officially for the mentally challenged
Including yourself, apparently. They explain it at least 50 times throughout every blog post that THESE ARE JUST YOUR CORE ROTATIONAL ABILITIES. They DO NOT LIST EVERYTHING, including aoe, crowd control, utility, and most importantly, TALENTS, of which there will be dozens of new choices which directly change/add abilities to your rotation.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Including yourself, apparently. They explain it at least 50 times throughout every blog post that THESE ARE JUST YOUR CORE ROTATIONAL ABILITIES. They DO NOT LIST EVERYTHING, including aoe, crowd control, utility, and most importantly, TALENTS, of which there will be dozens of new choices which directly change/add abilities to your rotation.
I thought about responding to him, but it's useless. It's too edgy and hip to hate on WoW these days. The ultimate satisfaction comes from when guys like him (WoW is for tards lol!!1!) come back later to ask for good demon hunter builds.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
around 80% done and a mix from known elements from all expansions. That tour confirms the no-flying somehow. The place looks and feels really small and condensed from above, like WOD.
Granted I just got flying in WOD, so the novelty hasn't worn off on me yet... but frostfire ridge has some GIANT fucking plains/wastelands. I remembered doing it on my ground mount and just sighed with how long most of it took. I remember even jumping off the ogre keep's ledge up top to use my glider because it was MARGINALLY faster.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I thought about responding to him, but it's useless. It's too edgy and hip to hate on WoW these days. The ultimate satisfaction comes from when guys like him (WoW is for tards lol!!1!) come back later to ask for good demon hunter builds.
You and the other kid, calm your tits, I will explain.

I am a mythic raider, playing since launch. Sitting at 24k Achievements and got marshal again this RBG season and have a 2.3K arena rating atm. I play this game day by day contrary to you guys. And every expansion it's the same tiresome shit, "rework" classes because a.) class fantasy not met or b.) does nothing for gameplay or c.) some new unheard "lead" game designer needs to make a point. The only thing that ever made sense was the removal of the +x value talent tree. I like having to manage runes as a blood DK, I like throwing to finish a mob as paladin and I liked charred remains as a destro warlock. And yes, I switched seals as a paladin, occasionally but I did it. Also playing 2h as a frost DK was fine for 6 years. No sirs, this streamlining or simplifying should stop now. Seeing that a lot of abilities are now instant cast but on a shorter duration, e.g. the warlock demons (1 min recast but only 20 secs duration) leads to even more DDR gameplay and I am sick and tired of diablo style boss fights. Some changes are okay, like giving class roles more meaning, but honestly if I can not ress as a ret paladin i just switch to holy real quick and ress the guy.

They just run out of ideas but desperately search for "freshness".