World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If I don't power level as fast as possible how can I sit in Dalaran and bitch about not having anything to do?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Running Moose tonight. If you want in add Penance#1464 and be on by 8:00 EST. Just a couple of bosses. I'll be healing, but can probably tank if need be.

Also, here is a great spreadhsheet, all in one, for what you need to do to prep for legion. If we are serious about progression I would think we could have some people look at that.

Yes. On beta it took about 8 hours max to get to 110 just by questing. Probably could get that down to 6 hours without picking up treasures, killing rares that are off the path.
yeah that spreadsheet linked earlier recommended not hitting rares or treasures if you're rushing to 110 ASAP.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I was looking into this online and most people said it ranges between 12-18 hours. I would assume it's closer to the former?
That's good. I bought enough stat good and flasks for 20 hours of play time. First go round I usually take my time reading all the quests throughly, watching the cut scene and soaking in the environment. My second play through I rush everything to max level.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Also has anyone seen this yet? It's the latest simcraft and showing ferals on top. I know these aren't 100% accurate and based off a Patchwerk fight but I would of expected them to be at least mid to low tier.

image.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Arms warrior that high is the most surprising thing to me on that sim - but the chances of me ever playing to that level are zero so as long as you are half decent at your class they should all be fine. Got last of the trinkets I need so I suppose this evening will be me parking in Dalaran and getting ready - won't be on much until Thursday or so, but genuinely looking forward to it

Needless

Toe Sucker
Welp, i know you're supposed to take those as a grain of salt but i guess that solidifies me sticking with a rogue lol

now do i like Outlaw enough to do it over assassination? probably not....

edit: i'll play around with outlaw more tonight, the whole RNG of RTB was kind of awesome but kind of fucking awful when your rng was far off from your favor.

I think the playstyle once you get the artifact would be pretty sick though, toooons of dps potential for the low cost of 5% health per finisher move lol

Last edited:

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh, elemental. Just when we thought you might finally be good. The Al Bundy of WoW specs.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ohhhhhhhh hahaha that's actually pretty awesome, i'd imagine once shit is on farm status you can just stone a SP and let them go ham with that?

edit: apparently it gives you an anti-res debuff? rip

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Well that feral dps may be true. Looking at the feral tier 19 set bonus. Druid T19 Feral 4P Bonus - Shred and Swipe deal 8% more damage per your Bleed effect on the target. So if a target has 5 bleeds on them from rip, rake, thrash and Ashamanes bite proc (creates a shadowy clone of rip and rake) that's 8% more damage x 5 numbers of bleeds = 40% increased damage from shred with 5 active bleeds. It also all depends how often Ashamanes procs occur too. So yeah that sim "could" be somewhat accurate. If that's the case I bet ferals will get knocked out by the nerf bat.

Last edited:

Malkav

French Madman
S2M is Surrender to Madness - Spell - World of Warcraft talent. It is my current understanding that you trigger it when you enter the execute phase of shadow word death and you can keep it up a ton longer before you die.

I think the goal is to have 100% uptime of voidform during the whole encounter, never dropping to 0 insanity (because then voidform ends). You can let yourself die after the boss is dead hehe.

Edit : Derp, didn't see but the thing has a duration of 3 minutes only, damn.

Anyway, just came back from work, I think I'm gonna get a few hours of sleep and get up at 2AM, servers should have calmed down a bit at this point.

I'm gonna cheese on on my first playthrough as an engineer Demon Hunter.

Gnomish Gravity Well - Item - World of Warcraft + Gnomish Gravity Well - Item - World of Warcraft = poor man's flying.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I take any simming this early with huge grains of salt. I totally expect some pretty quick hotfixes/balance patches once people hit 110 with their artifacts and get to actually see the real numbers in play. We already saw some wacks at that with bear form mastery.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i don't think anybody is going to do anything near that, those are all T19 sims... T19 won't even be available until 2017 when The Nighthold is released

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Welp, i know you're supposed to take those as a grain of salt but i guess that solidifies me sticking with a rogue lol

now do i like Outlaw enough to do it over assassination? probably not....

edit: i'll play around with outlaw more tonight, the whole RNG of RTB was kind of awesome but kind of fucking awful when your rng was far off from your favor.

I think the playstyle once you get the artifact would be pretty sick though, toooons of dps potential for the low cost of 5% health per finisher move lol

The only thing I don't care about Outlaw is the silly pistol animation. :S (can I get a 1911 instead? I kid... maybe a hand crossbow?)

I need a mod or to configure TMW to show what buffs I've got active from RtB. I recognize the icons, but I don't want to just stare at my buff bar in the upper right while doing 2-3 point rerolls until I get 2+.