World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So I guess they staggered the launch quest which is why some people got it 5 or 10 mins early and some didn't. Pretty smart of them, servers been running great so far.

Mryd

Golden Knight of the Realm
anyone still not getting the launch quest yet? I'm gonna be doing legion on my priest and I haven't done any of the fucking boring pre-legion quests with khadgar. I really hope I don't have to go through them on this character just to go to the new continent.

Argarth

On the verandah
Been logged in for the last hour or so, been on the phone. Still connected, Dalaran is deserted, so looks like I'm the last to leave. =)
Got the quest, normal 16ms ping, everything smoooooth as silk.
Grats Blizz, you've nailed it!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Anyone else not able to pick up gathering profs? I have every other legion-learned profession except herb won't let me.

Oh well I'll figure it out later I guess I'm not waiting around for it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Turns out the gathering profs don't give you quests, you get the quest when you pick your first herb/mine a node.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Yeah I think this has been the smoothest xpac launch yet. Credit where it's due, good fucking job Blizzard.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I daresay this is the smoothest launch in MMO history. I guess they did a good job load testing and upgrading their tech.

I was very disappointed that only the Broken Shore was skippable. Doing Ulduar and Karazhan on my DH now -.-

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish I could have played longer, damn work. Anyway I decided at 23.50 that I'd have played my shaman, I'm not even sure why, I just like the class, but the others will certainly follow soon enough. At 23.55 I had the quest popping up, I watched the pretty cinematic and started the artifact quest shortly after. Even the part where you meet the other players busy killing the same stuf you need goes quite smoothly because shared mobs and quick respawn eliminated all potential problems.
I started in Azsuna and at 101 I went back to the order hall to start the quests for the followers. I can't wait to get on again and by the way, Enhancement is a beast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I want to skip everything and level fast as hell but.. Azsuna is amazing so far, I'm loving the story. And the scenery is giving me hard WC3 nostalgia in every way, I fucking love it

Malkav

French Madman
I want to skip everything and level fast as hell but.. Azsuna is amazing so far, I'm loving the story. And the scenery is giving me hard WC3 nostalgia in every way, I fucking love it

Started with Azsuna and found the zone awesome. So full of character and quest were fun.

In Highmountain at the moment, definitely find it more boring.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
If you didn't already do all the quests on beta, don't rush anything. Read all the quests and stop to smell the roses. Xpac is really fucking good.

Malkav

French Madman
If you didn't already do all the quests on beta, don't rush anything. Read all the quests and stop to smell the roses. Xpac is really fucking good.

That's what I'm doing, taking my time.

Was so engrossed last night that I did midnight -> 8.30AM straight haha. Only slept 3 hours after that and I'm back at it, but only like 104 and a half.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user