World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Sick of these retarded ass kids and their DDoS.

It can't only be directed at service providers too; I doubt many people are on the same provider I am on US realms and I can't ever play when they happen, either.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
I got gold from Nid - seems goofy but I guess if it's a few of them popping a week then it should be OK. Also, this connect shit is getting pretty old.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I got gold from Nid - seems goofy but I guess if it's a few of them popping a week then it should be OK. Also, this connect shit is getting pretty old.

I think it's personal loot, just like the world bosses in WoD. You have a chance to get loot or just straight up gold once per week.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Jokes on you bro I found my Brewmaster hidden skin inside a barrel in my Order Hall.

Hate this, i choose the other class hall upgrade at that rank, and i'm not going back for at least 2-3 more weeks when more useful upgrades are finished.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hate this, i choose the other class hall upgrade at that rank, and i'm not going back for at least 2-3 more weeks when more useful upgrades are finished.
Yep, after checking the upgrade lists I want to swap two of them now and would change them later... instead I'll wait until I'm done with all of them being researched before changing them. :(

xzi

Mouthbreather
Looks like I'll be doing withered training at 3 AM again just to be safe.

Yeah, I keep waiting until late in the night or early in the day when school is in to do mine, because fuck that. I already lost my withered scenario twice from stupid shit I don't want it to happen again.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I do like that some recipes / patterns are sold at strange vendors around the area For cooking I've just taken to putting in two orders with each food type I still need recipes for Nomi seems very streaky in that I'll get nothing from him and then 3 copies of the same recipe so I'm trying to diversify

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My combat ally followers stopped getting experience from quest turn ins today. I hope this isn't intentional.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
that would be most unfortunate. It isn't like Millhouse is getting great exp hanging out with me, if anything he's falling behind his mission going peers.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Has anyone gotten the cooking recipe "The Hungry Magister" which is for the 375 stat crit food?
Got TWO copies of rank 1 from today's Nomi "experiments". Along with one rank 1 Azshara Salad. Seems he was inspired for a change.

So yes, it does pop.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I think the minimum for a reach around would be a BiS legendary. That ring will be replaced within a few weeks.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Well there goes my withered training scenario.....
I had lots of lag at first, but it subsided. Managed to skip Dro for a long time (he finally found me on the central room after I had cleared most of it). Used the Mind Control cheese, worked fine (he still killed 2 of my withered while I was redoing the MC after dots).

Grabbed the Starcaller and the other caster chest, checked and found the last berzerker and last rager chest for the next run.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Got TWO copies of rank 1 from today's Nomi "experiments". Along with one rank 1 Azshara Salad. Seems he was inspired for a change.

So yes, it does pop.

Thats the last thing he gave me 5 days ago, fuckin dbag has been burning everything since then

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I got the ring as well. I looked at the Premade group finder and was amused at all the "KNOW FIGHTS!!!" postings already.

lanludar

Silver Squire
Two of the DK secret artifacts both unholy and frost are still out in limbo, the unholy nobody has a freaking clue on so far.