World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
You'd be fine in regular Mythic 5mans if you know how to play, but good luck getting PUG groups :p

I get declined 9 out of 10 times on anything in premade finder as an 854 hunter.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You'd be fine in regular Mythic 5mans if you know how to play, but good luck getting PUG groups :p

I get declined 9 out of 10 times on anything in premade finder as an 854 hunter.
So glad I have yet to use premade finder outside of killing weekly world boss

Mryd

Golden Knight of the Realm

lol
*+4 DHT healer needed*

*apply as an 855 Mistweaver*

*you have been declined*

Joking aside, doesn't happen too much as a healer. But every now and then...

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
lol
*+4 DHT healer needed*

*you have been declined*

Joking aside, doesn't happen to much as a healer. But every now and then...
Do monks suck? I've grouped with them twice and they did suck for me.

Mryd

I love my mistweaver man. I leveled up my priest first and went holy for mythics, but I feel much more comfortable healing as my monk. When I tried playing one during legion, I was really confused since blizzard loves to change everything about a class/spec every other year. I played a mistweaver as my main during pandaland and the new legion iteration felt like a different class altogether.

They're lots of fun, I spread my delicious mist everywhere, and I feel like my toolkit gives me an answer for everything.

With all that said, you could have been grouping with some shitty mistweavers. Or maybe I am a shitty mistweaver and I don't know it. Monks are rare and so the bad ones probably stick in a player's minds and leave a lasting impression.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Made a Mage and got bored. Level a rogue up and I'm bored with that. I want to play and I want to raid with my rere homies but I don't know wtf to play now. What is good and/or needed in FoH raids right now?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Dinged 107, I'm now in Thunder Bluff 2.0 and I fucking hate it. I hate Tauren I hate treetop cities I hate Tauren Lore, I hate Native Americans I hate fall damage.

If I picked this as my first zone I would not of continued to play.

Hmmmm. I actually started with Thunderbluff on my main and found it rather fun. Then again as a gnome Tauren are fairly exotic so that was a nice change. I'm saving it for last on my Monk.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Made a Mage and got bored. Level a rogue up and I'm bored with that. I want to play and I want to raid with my rere homies but I don't know wtf to play now. What is good and/or needed in FoH raids right now?
Ranged > healers > melee dps > tanks in that order

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So glad I have yet to use premade finder outside of killing weekly world boss

I've only done it a couple times. It is AIDS, I'd rather just spam random heroics and grind Suramar/World quests.

lol
*+4 DHT healer needed*

*you have been declined*

Shit man, this was for REGULAR mythics so I could knock out an order hall quest.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
lol
*+4 DHT healer needed*

*you have been declined*

Mistweaver healing is awesome. The only other healer I enjoy however is Druid.

Monks who are not WW are very very rare these days. But it's cool that I can call myself The Last Brewmaster.

Mryd

Mistweaver healing is awesome. The only other healer I enjoy however is Druid.

Monks who are not WW are very very rare these days. But it's cool that I can call myself The Last Brewmaster.

Lol, you are the last of the mohicans. Wear that title with pride. I couldn't keep up with the intense brewmaster training.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dinged 107, I'm now in Thunder Bluff 2.0 and I fucking hate it. I hate Tauren I hate treetop cities I hate Tauren Lore, I hate Native Americans I hate fall damage.

If I picked this as my first zone I would not of continued to play.
Why aren't you doing it last? You only need to get through part of it then. I ran through Aszuna, Stormheim, Val'sharah, then High Mountain and dinged 110 in highmountain a few quests in.

I agree on joining FoH but it doesn't seem like there are that many of us doing mythic+ content. I seem to always get the same dozen or so people when I do guild runs.

PS. Looks like Hunter buffs inc (probably not til 7.1).
I ease into mythic+. I got carried for one, and failed another two pretty badly (first time on mythic for both of the failed ones). My level of discomfort isn't very high for new content. I like to be prepared and ready before running it, as surprise mechanics are frustrating. My schedule has also prevented me from doing the normal minivan raids so far, so I'm doing the Jr. Paralympics version instead and sort of learning the mechanics (and then watching fat bosses or w/e to actually learn them).

I won't be one to push Mythic+ hard/far until later, but doing some +2/+3 right now feels about right.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lol, you are the last of the mohicans. Wear that title with pride. I couldn't keep up with the intense brewmaster training.

Only half-pride I do MW on the raids.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I'm a brew spec. Not as amazing as they used to be in MoP, but I've invested a bunch of time already so fuck it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well figures, Just got first legendary and its the CC ring. Guess I at least get some good stats + 15% haste every 1.5 minutes as UH DK. Would of gladly taken any other one though.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I dont care if I never get a legendary as I rarely play. However, reading what you guys are going through with legendaries is making me angry. Sounds like some extreme bullshit if some of them can greatly increase DPS. They could have made some direct paths to specific ones or something. RNG is mostly why I don't care about games anymore in the first place.