World of Warcraft: Current Year

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I dont care if I never get a legendary as I rarely play. However, reading what you guys are going through with legendaries is making me angry. Sounds like some extreme bullshit if some of them can greatly increase DPS. They could have made some direct paths to specific ones or something. RNG is mostly why I don't care about games anymore in the first place.

Yeah i fear i will get a legendary a while after i can wear 2 and it will be some bs like a shield after not taking dmg for 5 secs. I mean totally legit drop when the other rogues may get some absurd dps increasing item.

I like more WoW in my WoW and not D3 in my WoW.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Supposedly they're putting a quest path to get a legendary in with 7.1 for those that don't have one by then.

I really wish I could get a "set" group for Mythic+. I'm much more interested in doing those than raiding. Fuck random ass work day schedule, bleh =/

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't mind it if some of them were not substantial dps gains for some classes. And if you raid mythic they make a pretty big difference.

If you are not doing mythic raids or the super high mythic + dungeons it doesn't matter at all.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Made a Mage and got bored. Level a rogue up and I'm bored with that. I want to play and I want to raid with my rere homies but I don't know wtf to play now. What is good and/or needed in FoH raids right now?

I"m leveling a DK right now and i'ts pretty fun.

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Debating leveling either Rogue, WW Monk, or Enhanced shaman for my next 110. Really leaning towards WW Monk.

On a side note, I am retarded when it comes to this expansion. I keep leveling another character to 110 and keep their AK rolling. Other than that, I just shop for gear upgrades on the WQ and log off to another character.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Fucking loved monk so far. The three roles are awesome. I know what you're saying. Nothing unique but oddly the three classes I never played much was Monk, Druid, and Paladin. Besides, Gnome monk > all.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I think I'll have to start on regular Mythic now, I have like 7 or so quests taking me there. Also with Arcway, Court of the Stars and Kharazan when it comes out only available as Mythic that's starting to be a lot of content to be locked out off.

I'm at 849 as Vengeance DH, 846 I think as Havoc, so I guess that should be decent enough.

My friend is a healer, so with me being a tank...it should be easy to get groups.

We're still enjoying the game, actually far more than we expected to be at this point, and with nothing on the Horizon we started to talk about joining a guild. At this point, I thought I would be getting bored and ready to leave, but since I still enjoy the game a lot...a guild would make Mythic easier to do, and maybe even regular raiding.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Mythic drops 840 ilevel gear, so you've already out geared it. I know the forced self-organization is intimidating after years of LFD, but mythics are barely more challenging than heroics. Once you clear the first one you'll feel silly that you ever worried about it.

Somnia

Lord Nagafen Raider
So what's the deal with the Fox mount? Everyone says it comes from Withered, but I got a quest on my Warlock during my class hall quest line that got me a fox mount, are there two versions?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So what's the deal with the Fox mount? Everyone says it comes from Withered, but I got a quest on my Warlock during my class hall quest line that got me a fox mount, are there two versions?
No, there is just multiple ways you can obtain the quest line

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

From what I hear it has a number of drop methods. Emmisary crates and withered chest seem to currently be some of the main ways I hear people getting it but can happen from other stuff too.

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think there was some discussion about Mistweaver monks yesterday. Some people think they are just fine healers while others says they have had issues with them. Do you think this is a talent selection issue or that they are simply harder to play than others?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They definitely are more reliant on good positioning than other healers. Chi Burst/Mastery: Gusts/Artifact Trait: Breath of Chu'Lon all require you to be aware of your team's position or up in their shit to be effective.

Soothing Mist channel requires you to strategically not move as much as possible and Vivify is like chain heal. Very effective. But shit requires some thought.