World of Warcraft: Current Year

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
My laptop loads that slow the first time but desktop is like 20sec or less on first load.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else getting crazy lag during certain particle effects? I have a pretty beast rig and that shit can just cripple it's performance currently.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Found that the issue was drivers for me. I just updated the fuckers a week ago. Moves smooth like butter now. Too fucking bad Geforce Experience is trying to get wayyyy to fucking personal now. Not to mention it fucks my settings in all my games every single fucking time. Cant I just have a tool that keeps drivers up to do date and thats it? Is that too much to ask?!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
2 minutes? I just reloaded wow and it took literally 11 seconds to load up after hearthing into Dalaran. And my wow folder is on a 7200 rpm drive.

timer.png

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got my first Legendary from a random Warden's World Quest turn in.
Sephuz's Secret
Item Level 895
Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped
Finger
+1,665 Stamina
+1,552 Critical Strike (Prismatic Socket

Equip: Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy grants you 70% increased movement speed and 15% Haste for 10 sec. This effect may occur once every 30 sec.
Requires Level 110
"Intangibility is a curious concept. The word suggests some magical ability, but in the physical world, it simply means the power to be here or there, now or later."
Sell Price: 54 57 83

:emoji_tiger:

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Got my first Legendary from a random Warden's World Quest turn in.
Sephuz's Secret
Item Level 895
Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped
Finger
+1,665 Stamina
+1,552 Critical Strike (Prismatic Socket

Equip: Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy grants you 70% increased movement speed and 15% Haste for 10 sec. This effect may occur once every 30 sec.
Requires Level 110
"Intangibility is a curious concept. The word suggests some magical ability, but in the physical world, it simply means the power to be here or there, now or later."
Sell Price: 54 57 83

:emoji_tiger:

My condolences

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I got the secret as my first legendary. It's really good when you can apply its effect wisely. It's a really strong legendary for trash clearing, especially on high mythic +.

Love the new kharazan. Did nightbane. Pretty awesome fight. Tricky and intense to learn. Prolly the first fight to give me real trouble this expansion, but not in a bullshit feeling kind of way. The mechanics are all extremely hard, but doable.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found that the issue was drivers for me. I just updated the fuckers a week ago. Moves smooth like butter now. Too fucking bad Geforce Experience is trying to get wayyyy to fucking personal now. Not to mention it fucks my settings in all my games every single fucking time. Cant I just have a tool that keeps drivers up to do date and thats it? Is that too much to ask?!

Yeah its pretty stupid how they make you have to login with a nvidia/facebook/google account to be able to use gforce experience now, screw that. I just uninstalled it and will do it the old fashioned way and get drivers from their website.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah its pretty stupid how they make you have to login with a nvidia/facebook/google account to be able to use gforce experience now, screw that. I just uninstalled it and will do it the old fashioned way and get drivers from their website.
Yep just a few months ago I was impressed with GeForce experience. Then they wanted me to login...fuck you

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yep just a few months ago I was impressed with GeForce experience. Then they wanted me to login...fuck you

Probably will start selling games soon. Don't worry though you'll only have Origin and Steam and GeForce and ...

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
God that's sexy.

What is your Class makeup for Mythic? You got any resto shaman friends I can harass?

We don't have any dps monks, druids or demon hunters at the moment. Here's a log to our Xavius raid (also has Cenarius kill 2 hours earlier) Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft - it shows our usual raid setup. We have 5 healers but we 4-healed the last two bosses so our holy priest got sat. The others are resto shaman ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodfeather/Husbussen/advanced - he heals very well), holy paladin, mistweaver and a resto druid

Currently we have me on druid and a warrior tank, but I am pushing to go back to my DH now that content has been cleared.

On another note, did Nightbane yesterday. The actual run there was not too hard, probably because our inflated itemlevel but the boss fight was pretty intense. Took us 3 wipes I think to down it and I had to solo it on the end on my DH.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: If you are doing the speedrun, make sure EVERYONE is in range of the crystals when you click them so that everyone gets the buff. Our first run we had a guy click the last crystal while he had missed one of the earlier ones, which meant he got his 4th stack and it didn't transform into the buff that allows you to talk to Medivh. Kinda bullshit but don't make the same mistake as us as that took us 30 minutes extra =P

Oh and naturally the guy who screwed up got the drake and an 880 chest with tertiary stats. I'm not mad just salty ._.

• 1Like

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Most mythic raid comps try for 2-3 tanks, 4-5 heals, up to 4 melee, ~10 ranged.

3 new classes since launch, none ranged dps.

6 out of 12 classes have a ranged dps option. 9 can be melee.

Elemental shaman haven't been viable in progression since... who can even remember? And moonkin, while not an absolute dumpster fire, are taking a huge hit by not being feral. So make that 4 unless you are desperate.

3 of the remaining 4 share cloth.

Only SPriest and Fire Mage are consistently high dps across all fights. All hunter options are weak single target and Warlock needs to change specs every ten feet. However, hunter excels at mechanics and a destro lock is still better than most.

So in short, our Mythic comp generally has 4 of 12 classes taking 10 of 14 dps slots. We rotate the remaining 8 classes into 4 slots based on loot needs.

... but that's not all! A couple of those melee have one or even two godly legendaries that boost them over everyone else by Fuck You! So there's really only two slots for roamers! Ahahahahaha...

Luckily I don't really like Mythic much anyway. And I have killed Nyth, Renferell, Ursoc and gotten reps on Dragons. (oh boy, interrupt rotation)

Looking at our setup this is pretty accurate. We usually have 3 mages, 2 shadow priests, 2 hunters and 1-2 warlocks in our raid setup. Then we have a warrior, rogue, enhance, ret and 1-2 dks as our melee. As a leather wearing tank, getting gear is fairly easy because so few share my armor type in the raid.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well my warrior is 95. I'm throwing it in for my 100 Druid alt though. Going Guardian/Boomkin... maybe Resto later. HERE IT GOES.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
As long as you don't abandon BM. I split WW/BM equally with my little guild but you weren't the last BM!

• 1Like