World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Since i cant access the Armory at work so i dont have the exact number but from scanning the other day a few of the method folks have 150ish Helya in MoS kills on mythic, let that sink in since MoS is the easiest keystone dungeon im sure part of it is from that, but I couldn't even imagine running Mythic+'s all god damn day.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Since i cant access the Armory at work so i dont have the exact number but from scanning the other day a few of the method folks have 150ish Helya in MoS kills on mythic, let that sink in since MoS is the easiest keystone dungeon im sure part of it is from that, but I couldn't even imagine running Mythic+'s all god damn day.
Takes a truly autistic person to have the will to do such a thing

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you watch these guys it looks like they all live either with their parents on in 1br apartments so suffice to say it is fucking awesome

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I put my kid on my lap and he pushed space bar and I ended up jumping over the ledge and dying in suramar. Tbh he has it coming

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea it is actually their job, i dont know how many of them actually gets paid but i know Sco gets enough to live off of. His Youtube channel is just weight lifting and running random shit, and his gf is hot as fuck, i guess shes in the guild too?

a few of method's other female streamers are pretty attractive.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
yea it is actually their job, i dont know how many of them actually gets paid but i know Sco gets enough to live off of. His Youtube channel is just weight lifting and running random shit, and his gf is hot as fuck, i guess shes in the guild too?

a few of method's other female streamers are pretty attractive.
You just identified who caused 223 of the 224 wipes

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users