World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm actually excited for brawls I just hope they still give honor
I still like battlegrounds but everyone just sucks at least if people suck in brawls it can be amusing, or that's at least how I looked at it in OW

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"The Blood of Sargeras vendor now sells items in multiple amounts (Shift-click)."

That took way to long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm actually excited for brawls I just hope they still give honor
I still like battlegrounds but everyone just sucks at least if people suck in brawls it can be amusing, or that's at least how I looked at it in OW
I'm gonna queue up this weekend and see how it feels. Just gonna play the op healer in bgs much like how I play the op tank class. Suck it druids.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I might come back and play some of this just to see the new zone and get flying. I'm more than a little annoyed at the mechanism they have in place for 'Mythic' dungeons since there's no good way for you to jump in and do even low-rated Mythic content unless you have a guild / larger support structure in place.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I might come back and play some of this just to see the new zone and get flying. I'm more than a little annoyed at the mechanism they have in place for 'Mythic' dungeons since there's no good way for you to jump in and do even low-rated Mythic content unless you have a guild / larger support structure in place.
Lfg tool works just fine.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Someone told me the flying was gated behind like a 3 month quest chain, one of those 'one questline a week' jobs, which is going to be painful. I am hoping that person is incorrect.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone told me the flying was gated behind like a 3 month quest chain, one of those 'one questline a week' jobs, which is going to be painful. I am hoping that person is incorrect.
You need to finish the EN quest chain iirc but they upped the drop rate.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Lfg tool works just fine.

I have not had any luck with the LFG tool. Even right after launch people were wanting to 'link achievements' and other stuff. Then after 30+ mins of looking I'd get accepted into a group only to have the tank/healer go AFK for another 10 minutes before starting and then die on the first pull.

I'm not saying it doesn't work, but the ratio of time spent looking vs reward was so low that it went from 'entertainment' to 'work'

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two

It's the 'Breaching the Tomb' part that is a concern I think, if all those quests are time-gated (like the lead up to Nighthold) that is gonna blow.

According to the video linked earlier in this thread that part shouldn't take more than a week. Most of those requirements aren't quest related but rather collection and exploring/killing related.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have not had any luck with the LFG tool. Even right after launch people were wanting to 'link achievements' and other stuff. Then after 30+ mins of looking I'd get accepted into a group only to have the tank/healer go AFK for another 10 minutes before starting and then die on the first pull.

I'm not saying it doesn't work, but the ratio of time spent looking vs reward was so low that it went from 'entertainment' to 'work'
Horde? Our guild runs mythic pretty regularly

• 1Like

tezzuka

Wowhead says that part is no longer required?

yea i believe they said it take 2-3 weeks? ill try and dig up the latest findings.

*edit*

here we go, so it seems the part that will take the longest is the faction. but if you grind it out it shouldnt take too long. id guess people will be flying a week after april 4th if not sooner.

The second and final part of Broken Isles Pathfinder can be completed in Patch 7.2:
inv_misc_map06.gif
Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two. This requires:
  • Complete the first part (
    inv_misc_map06.gif
    Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One)
  • Complete a Legion Invasion in each zone - available the week of April 4th (
    warlock_pvp_burninglegion.gif
    Defender of the Broken Isles)
  • Explore the Broken Shore (
    achievement_zone_brokenshore.gif
    Explore Broken Shore)
  • Hit Revered with Armies of Legionfall (
    achievement_faction_legionfall.gif
    Legionfall Commander)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I heard the devs say it was time gated in the beginning but later it would take a hardcore player 1 or 2 weeks. Could be wrong

tezzuka

forums are dead today! everyone must be posting on the other wow related threads.........................