World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I was looking at the Brewmaster comments and the they were like hey Guardian are OP as fuck why are you focusing on Brewmasters. The reply was basically yes we know Guardian Druids are OP as fuck but we're talking about Brewmasters right now. What a cop out from these useless cunt fucks.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The worst part is brewmaster is the least played tank so the majority of players don't understand how dumbfuck the proposed changes are.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Brewmasters in 7.2.5 - MMO-Champion BlueTracker

LAWL

Some highlights.

We are absolutely aware that similar mechanics can be cheesed by other classes. It's a matter of how trivial it is to do, how frequently they can do it, how much external assistance they need, etc. A Paladin being able to Divine Shield through 1 Fel Scythe every 5min is acceptable. A Brewmaster being able to just 2-3x Purify every one of them is not. Guardians are also quite high on ability to do that, which will also be adjusted.

We will be discussing Guardians (and others) separately. Please keep this thread to Brewmaster discussion.

Usually, we don't discuss changes so early in the design process, but decided to try it out here. That's why I've focused so much on our thoughts and intent, not the exact changes we're planning, because planned changes are so ephemeral.

Our design process is extremely iterative. We start with something and tweak it until it's as good as we can get. That means it starts out pretty rough, and solidifies over time into something better, and this discussion is a perfect example of what it looks like to peak into that process.

Continuing this iteration process, listening to your feedback, and lots of internal discussion and testing, we're now leaning toward removing the Stagger cap. (To be perfectly accurate, changing it to an obscenely large value so that it still functions as exploit prevention. If you can get to 1000% Stagger... sorry, that's probably enough.)

Nerfing Ironskin Brew uptime is explicitly not a goal of these changes. We have no current intention to do that. 100% uptime of ISB is totally fine right now.

So basically even they aren't sure how monks work and hardly anyone plays the class even though they have been out 3 expansions but more people play Demon Hunters. Also Druids are a hero class eat shit everyone else.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
some of the changes sound good, like making spitfire a talent (similar to the effect on legendary tunic), and possibly moving stun to baseline, allowing more talent maneuverability.

however a lot of them have me scratching my head. i'm not in sky is falling mode until i see how it shakes out, but i am keeping the warrior prepared as backup.

had they done guardian druids first to announce the nerfs this would have been more well received.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
some of the changes sound good, like making spitfire a talent (similar to the effect on legendary tunic), and possibly moving stun to baseline, allowing more talent maneuverability.

however a lot of them have me scratching my head. i'm not in sky is falling mode until i see how it shakes out, but i am keeping the warrior prepared as backup.

had they done guardian druids first to announce the nerfs this would have been more well received.
I'm just gonna still play my monk unless when they shit us out we're actually broken. Just with the way this patch has been going I don't have much faith. I agree with their offensive changed

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I was looking forward to possibly unlocking flying today but apparently the 4 invasions we need to do spawn one per day, and only stay up for 6 hours. So get fucked if you're at work while one you need is up. Also on PTR they gave 6000 rep (1500 for each one), on live it's just a one time quest that gives 1500.

More time gated bullshit to slow people down, because the devs hate flying (and fun).

Artifa

N00b
Just got Whisper of the Nathrezim today out of my val'sharah cache. Now I have ret, belt, boots, trinket, prydaz, sephuz and now cloak. Belt and cloak are considered the top two for the time being. Aww yiss.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
lol

I did the assault scenario in Azsuna, and the two other guys with me got bounced off the ship. Good times. I tried to skip the cutscene and every time it just kicks me back to the ship and the drake waiting for me to do the scene over again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea luckily they made it timed so that if you work you get fucked.

What a complete cluster, like no one who has been waiting for months is going to want to do this and then fuck everyone who has a job. rofl

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I can't even do the invasion, the map shows the invasion is happening and then when i go to the zone and accept the quest the world map goes blank except for a pet battle. if i log over to my warrior its fine.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea luckily they made it timed so that if you work you get fucked.

What a complete cluster, like no one who has been waiting for months is going to want to do this and then fuck everyone who has a job. rofl

Blizzard removes all go at your own pace mechanics (farmable content) and replaces it with daily "if you can't log in today you're fucked" mechanics. They love implementing shit that's supposed to help the casual player stay competitive but screws them even harder instead.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The invasion was cool enough to do once but after I do my 4 I don't really know how much I'll want to keep doing

xzi

Mouthbreather
It only took me 50 or so tries but I finally did it, I finally beat the healer challenge

KFzzCkC.jpg

BFEpAky.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users