World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's probably the most horrendous thing I think Blizzard could've done to you guys. Well that and promise these quests as some "amazing quest line to open the tomb"

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm parsing around 500k single target right now which is more than prepatch. Also multi target my dps is insane

I grouped with a vengeance DH in a vault 10 that did 1.3M for the run and was finishing boss fights at 1M+. It was a good group so the fights were short but still...

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
"Grab 5 hidden wyrmtongue caches"

Don't have flying yet. Need this quest to get flying.

0961e656f12a0888bea08486bc04354c3583e1bff041f09891e877c4e4d3e774.jpg

Pretty sure you only need it for the class mount, but not flying itself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't waste my nethershards on the 5000 cost tokens.
I'm using my nethershards as a source of possible xmog stuff that I missed. Apparently, you can get any item from Broken Shore (seems that you only get normal raid difficulty, I think).

Alas, when you get PvP stuff, they're not obliterable for pvp currency to buy additional stuff.

If you're looking for legendaries, the real use of nethershards is fishing for a specific slot. They might not increase BLP, but they're specially affected by BLP, like everything else.

Cybsled

WoW related. The maker of the Dinoflask videos did this video for the OW dev team, but there are a lot of classic WoW jokes in here

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I grouped with a vengeance DH in a vault 10 that did 1.3M for the run and was finishing boss fights at 1M+. It was a good group so the fights were short but still...
I'll see what I parse in raids and mythics tonight (gotta push for 15). I was just going by Target dummy. Also using Sumdains macro makes me just want to macro my rotation

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I dont mind the ISB changes on BrM, i actually had to relearn a few fights (mythic Spellblade, Gul'dan Phase3) but BoC so far is aids.

I think im just going back to special delivery and use the 1 button macro if i want to play RJW. if they buffed SD damage by about 3-4% it would be about on par with RJW and be a viable alternative for top Dps. the issue with using SD is that you have a rotation filled with awkward gaps.

Maybe i'll swap to a different class to Tomb i have a BDK/ProtWar/VDH all around 900ish ilevel. It just sucks they at most have 1 legendary each with the exception of the warrior.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
with the longer cooldown if you dont use RJW it just feels like you are sitting there waiting for BoC to come back up.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ah more brm nerf

Keep em coming blizzard.

idemonhunters.gif
Demon Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
  • Vengeance
    • Damage of all abilities reduced by 5%.
    • Spirit Bomb damage reduced by 33%.

ihunters.gif
Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
  • Survival
    • Damage of all abilities increased by 3%.

images.gif
Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
  • Arcane
  • Fire

imonks.gif
Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
  • Brewmaster
    • Stagger now has 40% effectiveness against Magic damage (was 50%).

ipaladins.gif
Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
  • Retribution
    • Damage of all abilities increased 3.5%

ipriests.gif
Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
  • Discipline
    • Evangelism now has a duration of 6 seconds (was 7 seconds).

ishamans.gif
Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
  • Elemental
    • Smoldering Heart proc chance is now 10% per 100 Maelstrom spent (was 20%).

iwarlocks.gif
Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
  • Affliction
  • Destruction

iwarriors.gif
Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
  • Arms
    • Trauma can no longer Critically Strike.
    • Damage of all abilities reduced by 4%.

In addition to the class changes above, we're doing some final tuning on a couple of the forthcoming Tier-20 sets:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was thinking the same thing. Feral rotation looking better with 4pc t20 and bears gonna rule all, again.

Also funny how they didn't address Windwalkers. Those poor fucks

Fordrynn

N00b
I quit WoW. Legion just didnt cut it. Great start but this c-team working on WoW didnt deliver, IMO. I did notice Holinka got demoted. Could be a good thing.