World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I just saw that you'll get withere'd essences from the random heroic daily... it's funny Legion was actually a lot of fun up through nighthold there was a lot that I really enjoyed the original mythic+ the legendary system the weapon system actually enjoyed all these things what I'm not enjoying is this infinite grind to do old content for shitty rewards really. It really wouldn't have hurt them to cap AP system it wouldn't have hurt them to let us Farm two weeks to get an item to upgrade all of our legendaries instead of this monotonous one at a time garbage I also wish alts were more viable I mean just keeping one Alt is almost too much of a Time investment

Cybsled

I must be one of the few that doesn't transmog shit unless it looks really fuckin dumb (tbc)

Considering most of the monk sets look dumb, I just make my own ;p Even if people think it looks dumb, It's mine at least lol. Too bad they nerfed the invis leather tunic from being usable in transmog.

gnomeofown.jpg

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Considering most of the monk sets look dumb, I just make my own ;p Even if people think it looks dumb, It's mine at least lol. Too bad they nerfed the invis leather tunic from being usable in transmog

Can't you hide chest, shoulders and belt now? Because demon hunters.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I've been getting better at simming my character. Quick question, as I'm sure everyone uses pawn, do pawn strings take into account tier bonuses/procs and on-use effects? I'm guessing you would have to sim on the fly if you think you need an upgrade from the raid?

Here is a sim of just set bonuses for comparison when going from T19 to T20:
/r/wow T19 to T20 Set Bonus Values

The sets are a little easier to just eyeball, the trinkets on the other hand are tedious to sim, if you want personal rankings before the raid. To do the trinkets, go to wowhead, get the item number of the trinkets, then 1 by 1 sub them into your worst trinket slot in SimC. Look for highest dps, make a list, check it twice, cut once...

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here is a sim of just set bonuses for comparison when going from T19 to T20:
/r/wow T19 to T20 Set Bonus Values

The sets are a little easier to just eyeball, the trinkets on the other hand are tedious to sim, if you want personal rankings before the raid. To do the trinkets, go to wowhead, get the item number of the trinkets, then 1 by 1 sub them into your worst trinket slot in SimC. Look for highest dps, make a list, check it twice, cut once...

As if WW didn't have it bad enough in this patch, they're optimal set it 2p+4pc. Poor little bears.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Say what you want, but I think the Artifact System was a good idea. It just needs to ALWAYS have a reachable end goal. Not this shit six trillion AP cap that it currently is.
It is one, but then, you have to fear the transition back to the next expansion's gimmick. Because we're not going to carry those artefact weapons with us.

Heck, they've said in their dev interview that our legendaries essentially shut down at 120. No effects anymore.
We've also talked about (mostly jokingly) about removing the Legion Legendary limit entirely in the week(s) before 8.0 launch, and letting people go wild west with them. That's probably not going to happen due to power level reasons, as it would be a very jarring when you level from 119 to 120 and suddenly all 12+ of your legendaries you have equipped turn off.

Cybsled

The weapon system is smart in that it avoids AA mudflation like EQ1 had. It was impossible to catchup in EQ1 if you fell behind during Luclin/PoP/etc. Downside is you will potentially feel very weak and your playstyle will feel very different once the weapon goes away unless there is sufficient enough power increase to make you not miss it.

For instance with brew, so much survivability comes from the weapon AA that if you removed it, you would be removing a shitload of damage reduction and armor.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They completely revamp classes between expansions anyways so it doesn't matter

I didn't think it'd happen but I instinctively know the isb timer now internally. I don't even have to look. However I do use slootbag weakauras just in case. He has good shit.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got through most of ToS. We quit after maiden because it was late so I haven't seen Avatar or KJ yet. Maiden is super fun and super easy but really separates people that have played a video game vs mouth breathers. I found the hardest boss to be the sisters. I had no idea what was going on in Desolate Host but the raid leader made it super easy to follow so whatever.

Overall I really liked the raid. Haven't done shit on heroic yet but I don't think my ilvl is good enough for it yet anyway.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I just did the Kirin Tor "Find Item" quest in Highmountain, and just really wanted to murder everyone at Blizzard. What the fuck were they thinking.

"Chores for everyone"

Rime

<Donor>
If you have flying, you can fly to the end/goal of Magic of Flight and Like the Wind Kirin Tor world quests.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
as I stand there tanking heroic kil'jaeden, notices I have 10 chi orbs, no brews and 200% stagger I wonder why my guild couldn't just give me the 4th tier piece (coined 3 others...) to complete my set and become immortal. Still super strong though, monks have it quite easy in tomb

Kitsune - WoW

Now who's dick do I gotta suck to get chest as my next legendary?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
as I stand there tanking heroic kil'jaeden, notices I have 10 chi orbs, no brews and 200% stagger I wonder why my guild couldn't just give me the 4th tier piece (coined 3 others...) to complete my set and become immortal. Still super strong though, monks have it quite easy in tomb

Kitsune - WoW

Now who's dick do I gotta suck to get chest as my next legendary?
What's making you run out of brews? Don't think I've been in that situation...ever..