2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Someone made a fan trailer for Naxx and it gave me a boner

os8wyh5.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Uhh, just beat an upper Kara mythic+ 15.

1 hour 47 minutes.

82 total deaths of party members.

I did not enjoy these affixes.

My chest better not have a God damn necklace in it.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
You still can't fly in Wintergrasp when it's active.

Nitpicking: Yes, you can, you just get thrown off your mount now and then. Flying actually entirely trivializes WG now. You have 0 time to capture anything before the opposition is on your ass.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

1 hour 47 minutes.

They're doing everything in their power to make you not want to so M+, one of their most popular features created in the last few years.

I think the +10 we were at in 7.2 was the perfect difficulty for the weekly reward.

But they had to make it retard hard.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I just ran the 4 for the weekly. Got in with a good group, did a myth 1, 2 mythic 2s, and a mythic 5 in like 50 minutes total. Got the Kiljaden tank trinket from the quest chest GG.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather

1 hour 47 minutes.

The thing I hate about the affixes is even if you CC, the orbs still spawn next to the CC'd target which is a fucking disaster 50% of the time.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the scaling just feels off, not to mention some mechanics just not working with the affixes. So, for example, in the Eye there are Naga Wranglers, who at 20% hp do an insta cast AOE that pisses off nearby turtles and does like a million damage to players. So, lets scale that up to Mythic 15, now it does something like 4 million damage to players. NOW, lets add in Berserking like last week and it does something like 7 million damage to the entire party. This is what we were dealing with last week. We tried stunning him, he insta casts it the second he comes out of stun. So, our solution was just "Ok, kill all others adds first, so that only the Wrangler is up. At 21-22% stun him and burn. Chances are he will come out of it at 5-10% hp, and everyone except for me (the tank) will instantly die. Just release and run back while I solo him." And that how we had to deal with that.

Same with those shitty explosive orbs from this week. The Curator would throw one of his electric adds way back behind him in the "Fuck you, you die if you touch this pool" zone, and it would spawn an orb back there no one could reach. At least you can LOS the explosions, but its still stupid and shitty.

I still really like the Mythic + system, its easily my favorite feature of this expansion. I'm at Ilvl 916 right now, and I've done no raiding since Nightmare, so I think it has a place as alternate progression, but god damn some of these affixs could use some tweaks. It would be really nice if they didn't scale up the difficulty every fucking patch too. It's shitty that week one I could do up to a Mythic 13 or so, and now at week 200 or whatever, I can still do up to a 13-14 despite the fact I'm vastly stronger than I was at week 1. Let me feel powerful god damn it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah, the scaling just feels off, not to mention some mechanics just not working with the affixes. So, for example, in the Eye there are Naga Wranglers, who at 20% hp do an insta cast AOE that pisses off nearby turtles and does like a million damage to players.

The lightning prod is not instant cast, and it happens at any %. You can stun/disorient/CC to interrupt.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the scaling just feels off, not to mention some mechanics just not working with the affixes. So, for example, in the Eye there are Naga Wranglers, who at 20% hp do an insta cast AOE that pisses off nearby turtles and does like a million damage to players. So, lets scale that up to Mythic 15, now it does something like 4 million damage to players. NOW, lets add in Berserking like last week and it does something like 7 million damage to the entire party. This is what we were dealing with last week. We tried stunning him, he insta casts it the second he comes out of stun. So, our solution was just "Ok, kill all others adds first, so that only the Wrangler is up. At 21-22% stun him and burn. Chances are he will come out of it at 5-10% hp, and everyone except for me (the tank) will instantly die. Just release and run back while I solo him." And that how we had to deal with that.

Same with those shitty explosive orbs from this week. The Curator would throw one of his electric adds way back behind him in the "Fuck you, you die if you touch this pool" zone, and it would spawn an orb back there no one could reach. At least you can LOS the explosions, but its still stupid and shitty.

I still really like the Mythic + system, its easily my favorite feature of this expansion. I'm at Ilvl 916 right now, and I've done no raiding since Nightmare, so I think it has a place as alternate progression, but god damn some of these affixs could use some tweaks. It would be really nice if they didn't scale up the difficulty every fucking patch too. It's shitty that week one I could do up to a Mythic 13 or so, and now at week 200 or whatever, I can still do up to a 13-14 despite the fact I'm vastly stronger than I was at week 1. Let me feel powerful god damn it.

They should have a system where you can reroll the dungeon. Some of the dungeons are just full retard with certain affixes.

Khane

Man the lack of M+ groups in queue even on a weekend at the start of a new raid (where loot ilvl from M+ is still relevant) is depressing.

Why Blizzard? Why did you ruin the best thing you've added to this game in years?

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I upgraded the only two legendaries that matter to my spec too... So why do I care anymore

• 1Like

Xaven

Molten Core Raider
Haven't played in about 6 months. If I have time to play later this week, what big changes should I be aware of? Did they screw rogues over (again)? Hearing/reading some odd reports about re-re-re-balancing (Blizzard went full rere?)

xzi

Mouthbreather
Can't speak from experience, but every rogue I've been in a group with has had pretty good numbers almost always near the top. I could also just be getting lucky.

Khane

Rogues are top tier single target damage. Their AoE suffers but they have a great survivability kit, even moreso now that sub got buffed and is the dominant spec at the moment.

Sub is really the only Rogue spec I've ever enjoyed playing and it's nice that it's finally in the spotlight this expansion.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rogues are top tier single target damage. Their AoE suffers but they have a great survivability kit, even moreso now that sub got buffed and is the dominant spec at the moment.

Sub is really the only Rogue spec I've ever enjoyed playing and it's nice that it's finally in the spotlight this expansion.
I just can't get used to play sub... it's just odd.