World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nether Disruptor is up. The world boss at the Broken Shore is Apocron. The disruptor is also giving a daily quest for a free Seal of Broken Fate, so take this post as a "heads up" to not forget about that shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Do you think there will be like 12 months of the last raid tier? If so I probably have plenty of time to fuck around here and there. As for the people plowing though the Artifact shit I don't know why anyone would bother knowing full well you are going to lose that shit expansion end.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Do you think there will be like 12 months of the last raid tier? If so I probably have plenty of time to fuck around here and there. As for the people plowing though the Artifact shit I don't know why anyone would bother knowing full well you are going to lose that shit expansion end.

The same reason they would raid, all those micro-upgrades. What the fuck am I gonna get with gold? A reach around?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I guess Method stacked rogues to cheese one of the mechanics on Fallen Avatar and then Blizzard hotfixed it and now they can't kill him again so everyone is gonna be stuck at 7/9 again this week.

Rime

<Donor>
They did the same with Mistress S. Several guilds that killed her last week had trouble this week on Mythic due to the Hydra Shot no longer being able to just be tanked by a Blood DK.

Many guilds were running with three or four tanks, two of them being Blood DKs and the people with Hydra Shot just went over and stood behind the DKs.

Now the damage is significantly boosted, the STUN from two stacks lasts 30 Seconds, and can no longer be broken out of with stun breaks/invulns.

Rime

<Donor>
HUGE spoilers/end of 7.3 stuff on the PTR. Someone collected it on MMO, apparently. Try and keep any discussion about it to /spoilers, please!

Apparently, Sargeras has been using the world soul of Argus to power the Legions ships/magic/summonings. During the raid, we disrupt it and co-opt it, then use it and the last of the shades of the pantheons energies to imprison Sargeras. Illidan sacrifices himself to seal the prison/become the final guardian of it. This would point towards 8.0/next expansion 100% being Old Gods/South Sea/whatever.

The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
The very cradle of creation!
The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
The tortured soul of Argus has been put to rest.
It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
No.
We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
A sacrifice must be made.
Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
Prophet... what happened out there?
Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over.​

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Were the rogues used to soak that armeggedon type mechanic on avatar? Hot fixing during races is bullshit and they are probably really pissing those guilds off. Meanwhile I'm just here trying to get a second character to 900+ for a second split. Good having alts in this expac su is dick. Timeless isles was probably the best time to have alts

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
HUGE spoilers/end of 7.3 stuff on the PTR. Someone collected it on MMO, apparently. Try and keep any discussion about it to /spoilers, please!

Apparently, Sargeras has been using the world soul of Argus to power the Legions ships/magic/summonings. During the raid, we disrupt it and co-opt it, then use it and the last of the shades of the pantheons energies to imprison Sargeras. Illidan sacrifices himself to seal the prison/become the final guardian of it. This would point towards 8.0/next expansion 100% being Old Gods/South Sea/whatever.

The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
The very cradle of creation!
The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
The tortured soul of Argus has been put to rest.
It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
No.
We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
A sacrifice must be made.
Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
Prophet... what happened out there?
Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over.​

That's pretty awesome

Illidan finally getting a proper redemption ending to his character (one can hope we see him in WC4?) has been long overdue imo. I think with the big Legion threat gone we most DEFINITELY are going to fight the old gods finally and finally birth the Titan that lives within Azeroth. I'm pretty hype actually lol

Also taken from reddit / datamined: Kul Tiras Quest Armor

"There are eight icons in the database for Kul Tiras Quest Armor. These icons all follow the naming scheme of Inv_boots_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01, which is very similar to the naming scheme of icons used for quest gear in previous expansions.

Zooming in on the side armor on the skirt, there is clearly a map to a new zone

640271.jpg

• 1Like

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I joined a guild to raid and first mythic week we killed 2 bosses in one night, but so far this week we've only been doing heroic because people are on vacation. It suuucks I just want to do mythic bosses :(

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
"Apparently", they're dropping some hints in 7.3 about the possible expansion, which means we might see it unveiled at Cologne's Gamescom, like they did before.

There's also rumors of a post-Argus patch as well, but probably not a major raid given how the Antorus raid wraps the story.
Basically, we use the Argus proto-titan soul, draw Sargeras to battle the reanimated Titans, they sacrifice themselves with Argus' power to lock him up and we set Illidan as the jailer. End of Burning Crusade.

(wait, did we make sure Archimonde was killed in the Nether? Unlike you did Mythic, he wasn't, and the cinematic clearly shows him dying in standard reality)

So, yea. Sounds like about a year of 7.3 raid.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Even if it's a long time of 7.3 raid, it feels like they've been at least trying to give us extra raid content.

Burning shores content aside anyways. That was shit. It is known.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
That's pretty awesome

Illidan finally getting a proper redemption ending to his character (one can hope we see him in WC4?) has been long overdue imo. I think with the big Legion threat gone we most DEFINITELY are going to fight the old gods finally and finally birth the Titan that lives within Azeroth. I'm pretty hype actually lol

Also taken from reddit / datamined: Kul Tiras Quest Armor

"There are eight icons in the database for Kul Tiras Quest Armor. These icons all follow the naming scheme of Inv_boots_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01, which is very similar to the naming scheme of icons used for quest gear in previous expansions.

Zooming in on the side armor on the skirt, there is clearly a map to a new zone

640271.jpg

Incoming psycho-witch Jaina in 5...4...3...

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That's very ambiguous. They could be talking about Azeroth itself as well.

Especially given:

"The king of diamonds has been made a pawn." - Magni?
"From the earth, he draws strength. Our earth. Our strength." - So he's in the core of the planet, but we already knew this, right?

Last edited: