World of Warcraft: Current Year

Needless

Toe Sucker
That fight even took method 450 attempts? I have no idea how they can sit through that jesus christ lol

Looks like a super boring fight too wtf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Everything in ToS is boring. Really fucking boring. It's the most uninspired raid zone I've ever stepped foot in.

My opinion may be slightly swayed by the fact that my Frost DK has become literally the least effective class in that raid zone and I am forced to play UH. A spec that is clunky and completely unfun to play. Boy howdy how fun is it to have an uncontrollable level 100 pet talent do the majority of your damage while also having exactly 0 skills off the global cooldown. Every single fucking button I have to push, including a 10 minute goddamn cooldown, is on the GCD. Oh and that 10 minute CD? Yea it does less damage than Chains of Ice when I wear that super fun and interesting new legendary. My 10 minute CD does less damage than a snare ability.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So about those warglaives you can transmute from the new BT.....

Screenshot_20170712-034817.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am kind of happy they look like trash because fuck that retard his stream and the faggots that follow him.

I am totally ok with being a hater in this case something about most wow streamers that make me long for Trump to push the button, Winter is coming.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Everything in ToS is boring. Really fucking boring. It's the most uninspired raid zone I've ever stepped foot in.

My opinion may be slightly swayed by the fact that my Frost DK has become literally the least effective class in that raid zone and I am forced to play UH. A spec that is clunky and completely unfun to play. Boy howdy how fun is it to have an uncontrollable level 100 pet talent do the majority of your damage while also having exactly 0 skills off the global cooldown. Every single fucking button I have to push, including a 10 minute goddamn cooldown, is on the GCD. Oh and that 10 minute CD? Yea it does less damage than Chains of Ice when I wear that super fun and interesting new legendary. My 10 minute CD does less damage than a snare ability.

Well you have been playing two of the top flavor of the month classes the entire expansion so far. Day one guardian Druid into frost DK, I am sure you will get tons of sympathy that you have to deal with a shit spec and dumb design for a raid tier, I am sure you can always reroll if you haven't already.

I haven't been playing or seen the new raid but class balance seems like a seperate complaint from if the raid tier is good or not. Also tell me it isn't so the xpac of Illidan and lol demon hunters is uninspired, I guess it could be better if Blizzard could shoe horn more Odyn faggotry or add a troll raid for good measure. These hacks have been on cruise control since at least Cata if not longer. Games been a paint by numbers piece of shit since LFR was added.

• 1Picard

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The trash in BT timewalking.... holy. feck. Bosses are relatively all easy, but the amount of trash to clear before each boss is just too much. Got a few pieces of horribly itemized 915 gear though, so I'm sure I'll run it again

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The trash in BT timewalking.... holy. feck. Bosses are relatively all easy, but the amount of trash to clear before each boss is just too much. Got a few pieces of horribly itemized 915 gear though, so I'm sure I'll run it again

Did you not play during BC when BT was content? The trash in that place has always been retarded.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I enjoy my DK, more so now that Blood has caught up. I do play my characters different than how all the data freak experts tell us we should though. I play Frost my own way, and it works well enough for my softcore raiding and play.

If your class and game are "garbage", then maybe you're trying too hard. If the people you play with expect too much, then hang out with someone else.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

This was a problem in molten core timewalking as well. The bosses are easy but the trash is annoying as hell. Still it is a good reminder of how things used to be back in the day and be thankful they don't just slather on armies of junk mobs any more.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are the timewalking raids going to be put into a rotation like the dungeons? I wanna go back to MC and stuff.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
This was a problem in molten core timewalking as well. The bosses are easy but the trash is annoying as hell. Still it is a good reminder of how things used to be back in the day and be thankful they don't just slather on armies of junk mobs any more.
Every time I get salty about the trash in NH, I think back to Naxx/AQ/BT and remind myself how lucky we are today by comparison.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Even the trash before and after broodlord was pretty awful

Let's not forget trying to kill those naxx gargoyles in severely undergeared raids right at release too

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Remember the first time i went into MC timewalk left after 5 minutes when everyone was AoE'ing the Firelords and wondering why they would just keep respawning

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, I remember the trash being horrible no doubt - but thought they'd prune that a bit (having never done a timewalking raid....).

Also kinda funny how basic all of the bosses were then, even the tough fights were relatively easy to learn. Makes the newer fights seem all the more engaging in comparison, and makes me appreciate them more. I haven't raided TBC, Vanilla raid stuff outside of mog runs in years so it was kind of refreshing I suppose

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
So there's no limited time pet or mount available via BT timewalking unlike with the MC one, right? Lost all desire to do it.

The only thing worse than raiding in WoW is doing old (even shittier) raids in WoW.