World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No. Literally just zone into the rift and it puts you in a group. Well. Not really a group, you're just part of an amorphous blob

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, you can do that too but it's a mess and the healers won't know who to heal. I group finder is automagic

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
for lesser portals just run in and do stuff is fine. But greater rifts are a whole lot less annoying if you group for them with group finder. You can do them otherwise but it involves a lot of respawning.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Rumor has it that after all is said and done, sylvanas is going void lord dark. There's some data mined voice work from varimathras that insinuates he knew a long time ago that sylvanas is trying to take over the world or something.

Obligatory Lolore aside, Alleria has also peered into the void, and mentions to Turalyon that Xe'ra might imprison her again for doing so. It'll be interesting to see how that comes up in the future.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That's how it rolls man. Dead to me

One of my sisters had a bipolar rage out on a group text to my mom, "Don't ever message me again, you're dead to me." Shared it with a friend, now he won't stop sending me 'you're dead to me' memes. Not really disappointed.

tenor.gif

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Enjoy it for the 5 seconds it's relevant. Then back to groundling for you on space goat planet!
Oh it's amazing. Need that weekly quest guy, and just landed in Dalaran? Just fly over the fucking wall instead of going all the way around towards Violet Hold. Just those little things are so freakin' great.

Picked up Herbalism, and a Sky Golem to celebrate!

Edit: Also, anyone ever use raidbots.com? apparently it runs SimC in the cloud, and has some pretty decent tools. Like best gear finder, so if you have a lot of gear in your bags, it'll tell you which ones. Pretty neat stuff. I found this, because for some reason the latest 7.3.0 release 1 build of SimC isn't giving me stat weights, despite me checking the box. No idea why, but wanted to get my custom stat weights.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Illidan has more snark than anyone else so far.

I was also waiting for him to tell Turalyon that even the Legion offered to change you rather than forcing it upon you...

You mean, like the church? (well, actually many religions do this shit).

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
There's one invasion the dude casts a spell called eye of darkness, the spell description says to move to the eye to avoid the damage.

Perhaps I'm blind, but where the fuck is the "eye of the gale" Saw absolutely nothing for a spell effect except purple shit everywhere. Stood right on top of the dude, but that didn't do shit either.

Not sure if there's an effect I was missing due to water clipping, or as I said I'm fucking blind.