World of Warcraft: Current Year

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah i also like individual bags and not one big mess. Even with auto sort.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Auto-sort just clumps them up differently then they are currently clumped but it's still a clump of mess. I have one for Tradeskills, one for consumables (so artifact power), one for gear that I get and then two for trash. When I open my bags I know exactly where something is, not some line of crap *shrug*. I don't think I will ever get it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
ArkInventory is the superior bag mod. It's a bit of a PITA in terms of profile support but there is no other bag mod that is as customizable or neat.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If you are 100% full in your bags then maybe not combining them is good.

It’s pretty simple to setup your single bag with rows and lines.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Legendaries aren't going anywhere, just getting deactivated at 115(?), correct?

That is correct in fact all of the things that were giving legion AP are now giving the essenses you can use to buy legendaries and now you can also buy specific ones or will be able to once that is active. I did not get on last night long enough to check if that went live then. So you will be able to get good leveling legendaries for any character you want them on if you don't already have them. By the time they fizzle out the azurite stuff should take their place.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Either it's pure luck, coincidence or legacy loot is fucking awesome. Went into ICC killed LK on heroic 25 man and Reins of Invincible dropped. I couldn't believe it after all the years of farming it dropped on my 2nd alt. Going to try SoO for mounts and Tusks of Mannaroth. If any of those drop I'm buying a multimillion lottery ticket tonight.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I should head into the handful of instances I still need mounts from and see if they fucked drop chances in our favor with this change

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am getting almost no missions with rep rewards. Did they nerf those too? I still need like 2 mounts from these shitty reps.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Auto-sort just clumps them up differently then they are currently clumped but it's still a clump of mess. I have one for Tradeskills, one for consumables (so artifact power), one for gear that I get and then two for trash. When I open my bags I know exactly where something is, not some line of crap *shrug*. I don't think I will ever get it.
Anything I need to use is on my toolbars. Gear is setup in my outfits. Only time I open my bag is to vendor shit, or if I get a new piece of gear. Having to open your bags is just an extra step.

My favorite part about expansions is when I can vendor the 80 pieces of gear I have sitting in my bags for various raid encounters, as well as the various consumables. And also purging my bank of the various items I stocked in my bank in case they changed stat priorities midstream - nothings shittier than burning a trinket or item that has perfect stats or effects when all of a sudden mastery becomes priority and you're stacked with haste gear. Also purging the resource tab of outdated mats. Nothing like a good cleansing. Significantly less annoying than cleaning up after a season ends in Diablo 3...

I wonder if they're gonna have replacement reusable items or if they're gonna nurf the two from Legion to not work at max level. I'm sure they'll have similar consumables that replace them.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Someone had to pay for Anduin's cheating ass casting that battle brez during the cinematic. Sorry, bro.
Why the fuck is that pansy priest wearing plate anyway. Though I miss when Thrall sported plate, would be neat if they gave shaman a 4th spec for tanking... (and paladins a ranged spec, I mean, Thor is a ranged melee class, why tf not)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
We really don't need anymore tanks, and especially no more melee. Making hunters a melee spec was pretty pointless since they removed the melee/ranged difference zone from back in Vanilla.

• 1Like

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
We really don't need anymore tanks, and especially no more melee. Making hunters a melee spec was pretty pointless since they removed the melee/ranged difference zone from back in Vanilla.

Let something other than BM hunter cast while moving and you will fucking drown in ranged dps.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users