World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just make sure you guys have "Interact With Target" bound to a key so you can just /tar Magni and hit that key. Don't have to worry about trying to find him to click on through the masses.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just make sure you guys have "Interact With Target" bound to a key so you can just /tar Magni and hit that key. Don't have to worry about trying to find him to click on through the masses.

Just /tar magni then enter once he is targetted

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
They apparently made Silithus a sanctuary, so you can turn on war mode early if you wish. Take this advice at your own risk though, can't confirm. Maybe someone out there can.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's going to be hard to top Legion, IMO

Not really. I think most people forget how shitty large parts of Legion were due to AP grind and legendaries. Broken Shore and Tomb were also huge duds. They are keeping Legion’s best system, M+. They definitely won’t top Suramar though.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not really. I think most people forget how shitty large parts of Legion were due to AP grind and legendaries. Broken Shore and Tomb were also huge duds. They are keeping Legion’s best system, M+. They definitely won’t top Suramar though.
I just recently finished all the basic Legion questing, but gotta say, Suramar was probably the most interesting zone to do in the game even though it didn't have the cutscenes some of the others did like the one with Ysera, or Sylvanas and the Soulcage.

I really wish they had not simply excised artifact progression entirely when the BFA patch came down. That was so jarring to get the weapon only for it to do nothing. Really wish they'd found a better solution (gating?) for the removal of artifacts going into BFA.

Khane

Suramar is such a great zone. Story is great, characters are compelling, the city itself is really, really well done. Actually, it's a shame it isn't a player city because it's one of the better designed ones there is. It was lame that they gated the entirety of the zone for months until the release of Nighthold but other than that it's one of my favorite zones in the game.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's going to be hard to top Legion, IMO

Legion was great at the start, and had tons of content to do based on classes and professions. However the major patches after that were pretty disappointed. All of 8.2 was shit except the mount quests, and Argus was pretty dull. Antorus was the lone bright spot.

They have yet to replicate the success of MoP's patch cycle. Great raids, and Timeless Isle far outshines Tanaan and Argus.

Khane

Timeless Isle is still interesting and worthwhile to go back and do to this day. Tanaan and Argus can suck a dick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Timeless Isle is still interesting and worthwhile to go back and do to this day. Tanaan and Argus can suck a dick.
I loved timeless isle. Was just there yesterday trying to get a houlon mount and just running around the zone

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1600 person queue for EU-Draenor atm. Considering it's 10 minutes to midnight on a monday, I'd say the hype is real.