World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The horde city lets you pick a loa after some "in-town" quests, and if you take the pterrodax it has statues around the city to hop you up levels.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
The horde city lets you pick a loa after some "in-town" quests, and if you take the pterrodax it has statues around the city to hop you up levels.
There are also achievements tied to both choices as well, so I assume an NPC lets you switch somehow. (One of the quest NPCs gave the option but can't find them after doing all the story quests, so far.)

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I'm still hoping they allow ANY of the allied races to be a DK. 10 years a cow is too much >_<

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
good lord, that faux Jamaican accent is starting to piss me off. Might have to turn the dialog sound off when "ze mon, da mon" is going on. is there a way to macro dialog sound on/off?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
They could at least up the drop rate on the legion rep bag mounts or let us buy them outright for 1k to 5k legendary bits now that those are dead areas. I can't imagine how slowly I'll accumulate them without the app.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
good lord, that faux Jamaican accent is starting to piss me off. Might have to turn the dialog sound off when "ze mon, da mon" is going on. is there a way to macro dialog sound on/off?

I bet there is.... (I am editing my original post to not look like an idiot because I stated an answer to something you already know ha!)

Edit 2: Found this via google.

Try;

/click AudioOptionsSoundPanelDialogSounds

This "force" clicks the relevant checkbox in in System > Sounds. (On a new reload, you might have to hit the macro twice.)

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Normal services resumes

Untitled.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I bet there is.... (I am editing my original post to not look like an idiot because I stated an answer to something you already know ha!)

Edit 2: Found this via google.

Try;

/click AudioOptionsSoundPanelDialogSounds

This "force" clicks the relevant checkbox in in System > Sounds. (On a new reload, you might have to hit the macro twice.)

if that works (will test it tmrw) I just might owe you a virtual sugar cookie (if there is such a thing) or there might be a celebratory kpop flood in fsr. one or the other

• 1Like

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Yeah its gotten so fucking annoying. "How u doin rich man" every 5 seconds. I was going to complain in game but didnt feel like getting hit with the wave of WHO TF PLAYS WIT SOUND ON?! I HAVNT HAD IT ON S1NC3 CLASIC LUNCH

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah its gotten so fucking annoying. "How u doin rich man" every 5 seconds. I was going to complain in game but didnt feel like getting hit with the wave of WHO TF PLAYS WIT SOUND ON?! I HAVNT HAD IT ON S1NC3 CLASIC LUNCH

Lives in literal Golden City and wears gold armor along with everyone else there. Calls you richmon and colonizer.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They also don't usually add four races in an expansion. Qhue Qhue what class do you speculate?

As I was bopping along with a new armor proc that was producing dancing music notes around my head, fighting against Sirens, seeing all the collections of sea shanties, and having the damn Jaina song stuck in my head and it suddenly made me think there was a lot of melodic / music based stuff showing up all of a sudden and more group-based-buffs re-emerging into the game.

Could they be hiding a Bard?

Given that this expansion no longer has class specific set-armor or class specific artifact weapons / class halls / etc. it seems like a really good time to sneak a whole new class that you incorporate organically as an origin.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Bard class is the dream. Will never happen though. They have no ability to balance it.