World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Or abusing the WQ bug

Nah, I would have had it tonight if I did WQs on the first night and haven't done any sort of exploit.

Some people are just getting very lucky with their boat missions, guy in my guild has had 4 different missions that give like 450 rep if 200% and I've only seen like 2 missions total for honorbound and it's the 200 rep ones.

Will have my brown bois tomorrow night, just can't decide if shaman or warrior!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, pure luck. My alt hunter gets Honorbound rep every day. I got some mission on my DK for 450 + 425 Champions rep. Sheesh.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Do raids start this week? Can I sell my Battle Scarred Runes for exorbitant prices to progression-addicted poop sockers?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I appreciate some of the touches in this expansion which harken back to class distinctiveness. Enemy buffs you have to dispel (or Spellsteal) areas where a rogue can unlock things to significantly change the overall difficulty (Tol Dagor) actual diseases and poisons that need cleansed, enemies that run away etc.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I appreciate some of the touches in this expansion which harken back to class distinctiveness. Enemy buffs you have to dispel (or Spellsteal) areas where a rogue can unlock things to significantly change the overall difficulty (Tol Dagor) actual diseases and poisons that need cleansed, enemies that run away etc.

The return of run-by buffs while out in the world is another nice thing to have back. It's such a small thing, but probably one of the more socially rewarding things in the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Feel like I missed out on something with my neck, as it's just about to hit level 16. I certainly haven't been completing every WQ, and I missed the first week's expedition bonus, so maybe that's it. Just feels weird being behind everyone.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You will world quest or you will be left behind while the rest of us ascend.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You will world quest or you will be left behind while the rest of ascend.

They need to make the reputation gate for Boralus account wide. The idea of faction grinding every characters is just something I outright will not do.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I started levelling my prot paladin and it is fucking insane how strong characters are at 110. Yes, it is a tank but still, that character is unkillable. I can pull 8+ mobs and my health doesn't even dip below 95%, and they die so quickly. I'd pull more if the mob density was better.

A 120 ret paladin also came in and tried to kill me one time. The ret was 100% retarded because his opener was to bubble wings into a prot paladin, but still it was hilarious b/c he only got me to about 75% then just turned and ran away.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Is there a reason why some ilevel 240 shoulders have different midpoint ability locks? I have now 4 shoulder slot items and while they all max out at Heart 27 they different in terms of what level the mid-rings unlockm

Chris

Potato del Grande
I started levelling my prot paladin and it is fucking insane how strong characters are at 110. Yes, it is a tank but still, that character is unkillable. I can pull 8+ mobs and my health doesn't even dip below 95%, and they die so quickly. I'd pull more if the mob density was better.

A 120 ret paladin also came in and tried to kill me one time. The ret was 100% retarded because his opener was to bubble wings into a prot paladin, but still it was hilarious b/c he only got me to about 75% then just turned and ran away.
Sounds like levelling as a Disc Priest. They would just run away eventually.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh BTW! If you're not a pet battle master:

n6a8ihhy1mi11.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I just learned that about pet battles this weekend too. Tried doing a few but it's kind of a pain. Level 1 pets are shit, it's like a pokemon battle where both sides only know tackle and you are just like, well I hope I win. That said, you can win them, but when I won 2 of my pets died so only the last pet got xp, went from level 1 to level 4. When I tried another pet battle, I guess the scaling is based on your highest level pet, so I was against 3 level 4 pets to my 2 level 1 pets and 1 level 4. I had to forfeit and put in a new level 1 pet, then when I won that my pet levelled to 4 again...

Anyway, as you can see it isn't a big issue, they are still winnable and it's better than not being able to do them at all, but they can still be a bit annoying.

Oh, also you need 3 pets to win. Idk maybe there is some baller level 1 pet that I don't have who can 1 shot every pet out there, but my guys were getting trucked. To unlock the other 2 slots you need to get a pet to level 5 to get the 2 achievements. I just went to some low level pet zone and did that, only takes 10 or 15 minutes. However, when you get the achievement it doesn't seem to unlock the slots until you do a /reload for some reason.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I just learned that about pet battles this weekend too. Tried doing a few but it's kind of a pain. Level 1 pets are shit, it's like a pokemon battle where both sides only know tackle and you are just like, well I hope I win. That said, you can win them, but when I won 2 of my pets died so only the last pet got xp, went from level 1 to level 4. When I tried another pet battle, I guess the scaling is based on your highest level pet, so I was against 3 level 4 pets to my 2 level 1 pets and 1 level 4. I had to forfeit and put in a new level 1 pet, then when I won that my pet levelled to 4 again...

Anyway, as you can see it isn't a big issue, they are still winnable and it's better than not being able to do them at all, but they can still be a bit annoying.

Oh, also you need 3 pets to win. Idk maybe there is some baller level 1 pet that I don't have who can 1 shot every pet out there, but my guys were getting trucked. To unlock the other 2 slots you need to get a pet to level 5 to get the 2 achievements. I just went to some low level pet zone and did that, only takes 10 or 15 minutes. However, when you get the achievement it doesn't seem to unlock the slots until you do a /reload for some reason.

There was a really beneficial WQ or something during legion where you had to win like 5 of the random pet battle matches against other players... That I abandoned because it faces against armies of McCheese McCheese with insane pet combos that just fuck you up. Took me over an hour to win 1 then I ran off.

I'm slowly getting all of the very important pets leveled up.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
There was a really beneficial WQ or something during legion where you had to win like 5 of the random pet battle matches against other players... That I abandoned because it faces against armies of McCheese McCheese with insane pet combos that just fuck you up. Took me over an hour to win 1 then I ran off.

I'm slowly getting all of the very important pets leveled up.
I keep getting polished pet tokens from my boat quests... never was interested in pet battling but I have enough tokens to auto level 8 pets to max. Guess I should go read a guide and put together a solid team for those wqs now

• 1Like