World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
A lot of people are still subbed even though they quit playing simply due to tokens. I cashed out sometime in legion and have like a 2 year sub. Made most of the gold back already but I haven't logged in to wow in about a month and a half.
That's interesting, I wonder if they take these kind of things into consideration or if they just see these cases as "happy customers".

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like how Method's raid is nothing but monks, druids, rogues and warlocks.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It looks like they're doing more splits. I wonder if their conclusion was that 405ish wasn't a high enough average of if they are loot funneling to restoration druids.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It looks like they're doing more splits. I wonder if their conclusion was that 405ish wasn't a high enough average of if they are loot funneling to restoration druids.
They are doing splits for all 20 raiders to funnel gear. They already did cloth and now leather. With wipes at 17 percent they have finally nailed down the comp they like so it's time for the final push.

It's going to be great to see an Asian guild get world first. One of them is at like 13 percent I think.

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reading the past couple of pages about mythic just feels like we’re just older and jaded and don’t have the time it takes anymore for the bs. 100 pulls was probably what a x amount of hours rezing and buffing a full eq raid during velious, luclin,pop I remember my guild putting in 14 hours in plane of time just to get server first so this shit is just the same different game

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
>the hardest part of eq is buffing
worf.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Reading the past couple of pages about mythic just feels like we’re just older and jaded and don’t have the time it takes anymore for the bs. 100 pulls was probably what a x amount of hours rezing and buffing a full eq raid during velious, luclin,pop I remember my guild putting in 14 hours in plane of time just to get server first so this shit is just the same different game
I think for some people this is absolutely true. There are people unwilling to put any meaningful time in. There are guys that want to put the time in and can't perform. But that's not exclusively an age thing.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Like.. the entirety of Method has rerolled to troll just now, watching Sco's stream. They haven't pulled yet but I'm guessing Regeneration is gonna do some heavy lifting considering the completely absurd amount of damage taken on this fight lol

Berserking is nice too for them walls I'd suppose

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think the wall is an issue for them but maybe they are going to try and get the elemental down before waking Jaina back up or something.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wall is their lust phase and you can't lust on Jaina so maybe it's their mini lust.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Mythic race aside, now that I'm unsubscribed, I finally got my copy of World of Warcraft Diary, which is awesome. I thank the international shipping for its one month delay (shipped 1/2/2019)

Hopefully, it's going to be on Amazon soon™.

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
Method hit 10%, then Blizzard randomly hotfixed something that ruined their strategy, then un-hotfixed it ???

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user