World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not being insincere this is from the last 2 nights, not counting the warfront piece I'm about to get.

6 minutes of work, why raid?

tXgLcXu.png

rvjNe2O.png
So two pieces lower ilvl then heroic raids?

• 1Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
fine it's normal and a half you fucking faggot the point is I clicked on turtles

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
fine it's normal and a half you fucking faggot the point is I clicked on turtles

And pulled a lucky draw on the slot machine. That's not a regular occurrence, and you wont get completely geared out just doing that for a few weeks.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Let's just agree that warforging/titanforging is dumb as hell.

• 5Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Cybsled

I liked it, because it gave a reason to rerun content. If I get a regular trinket of poop, but it has the chance to drop as trinket of titanpoop, then I might be more motivated to continue to try my luck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I liked it, because it gave a reason to rerun content. If I get a regular trinket of poop, but it has the chance to drop as trinket of titanpoop, then I might be more motivated to continue to try my luck.

Thats basically the way I look at it once in a while when I am doing an emmisary or hunting some transmog look magic happens and a tiny upgrade appears out of something that normally would not be worth looking at. Its not something you can count on or build a full set of gear on or at least not in any sort of time where that gear would be valid for harder content concerns anyway. I think the issue is most the real poop sockers who because they know something could upgrade feel compelled to do content until they get that drop that is upgraded even though nothing was really designed/scaled for full titainforge as a requirement. If you are not a bleeding edge mythic world first chaser I just don't see how warforging/titanforged matters one way or the other.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it were not for forging I would have no reason to do any content except mythic raids currently in the game. Why would I continue to log in?

• 1Repost
  • 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
If it were not for forging I would have no reason to do any content except mythic raids currently in the game. Why would I continue to log in?

Are you a mythic raider? Then that is why you would log in.

• 2Solidarity

muggzwon

Molten Core Raider
just let us upgrade any item from some farmable currency, mystic raiders get there faster than other people and no more of this silly forging and you could target farm stuff you actually want.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you a mythic raider? Then that is why you would log in.
Nope. I am joining a guild who does some mythic raiding so I guess I am moving that way again but just because I am following my friends. If my buddy wasn't moving guilds I would have zero reason beyond old content to log in without forging. I have a 400 ilvl item in each slot.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
not me, shadow priests are livin large atm.

Demo warlock is heads and shoulders more fun and fleshed out than it was in legion. The new azerite trait that gives you 5 shards when you drop your tyrant is really fucking nice. It allows you to skip a lot of the ramp up and go right into rock and roll mode. Boomkin feel really solid this expansion as well. I lost moon dropping but gained sky lazer and the azerite talent that gives sunfire a bigger footprint was pretty nice. I do miss my starsurge bonus sky doggy missile though. Beast mastery hunter also seems to be in a better spot than it was in legion although its not a ton different other than missing out on hatti but she was always kinda buggy anyway and did not really change the gameplay much.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's still the same shitty playstyle that everyone hated prior to 8.1. The numbers are just bigger now.

Some of this is also that a lot of specs need a certain baseline amount of stats to make their shit work in a smooth fashion. Prior to 8.1 ilevels were low enough that peoples haste was not sufficient to really make the spec flow well it felt clunky and a big garbage. With the changes to azerite traits combined with stats now coming into a more mature point for the expansion shadow feels pretty decent. The flow is solid and the damage numbers are bonkers and a lot of the BFD fights strongly favor shadows mojo damage wise. This also kinda goes with some of my early complaints about classes like ret paladins. Early on lacking gear the rotation felt slow as fuck and janky and not very fun. But now with the azerite trait empyrean power that gives you random procs of divine storm that are free to use and more solid haste I have really started enjoying my paladin in ret mode again. It flows WAAAAAY better than it did in 8.0 like night and day better. There are almost no gaps in my rotation any more unless I get a really bad proc dry spell or I fuck something up rotationally.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Demo lock is probably the most fun class to play in the entire game right now. Especially if you have 3 Explosive Potential traits. Gives like 37% haste at 400ilvl and you can keep it up permanently.

Last edited:

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Demo lock is probably the most fun class to play in the entire game right now. Especially if you have 3 Explosive Potential traits. Gives like 37% haste at 400ilvl and you can keep it up permanently.

Even with one of those things it puts me up to about 29% haste and really makes the rotation fast and furious. At 2 and above its a big gain even single target and in aoe situations Demo is LOL strong atm. between my bombers and the nonstop tidal wave of flying imps shit gets crazy.