Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
lucky you that you only have 2 hrs, i am at 328
minutes

xzi

Mouthbreather
yeah leonard

also curious if people are just getting a little too excited for 8.2 lmao
admittedly, with the raid coming(next week?) and this info dump I'm actually excited as well

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
fixed it already. was like whoops....

queue at 9 minutes now went from 327 minutes to 20 about a minute after posting

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Patch notes were pretty enticing, have to admit. But it's still just all the shit that should have been included from the get go. Reminds me of Mists. I bet this raid and the next are going to be amazing, and the neck ability is going to fill that gap that's been missing from nearly every spec since the loss of the artifact weapon. Now if they could continue to tweak abilities still on the gcd, I might log back into my mage...

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah that is the part that really irks me. It feels like if 99% of this shit was in the game at the start the game overall would be 1000% better. Honestly I wish we would go back to the days when an expansion was released it had all the raid content in from the start.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Patch looks good so far, but I still wont resub because of how long it took to get here when this should have been what was released originally.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah sounds pretty neat-- we needed this sayyyyyyyyyy October 2018.

Too bad the fucking faggot lost all his subs before admitting he didn't create anything new or unique in BFA that was worth a fuck.

(This post is referring to the "artifact" neck revamp)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't get why they feel the need to reinvent shit that doesn't need to be fucked with. I logged in today since I payed for like years worth of subs with blizbucks like a retard.. then again you can only do so much with tokens.. But I still hate the new guild UI there was zero reason to change it.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gotta say there is a lot more content in 8.2 than I was expecting. Def glad to see more mission types. And I really can't say enough how happy I'll be to ditch that damn Water Stryder...

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am actually surprised from one of the "influencer" interviews it sounds like the raid and new dungeon are coming within a couple weeks of 8.2 going live. Also it does not sounds like they are time gating access to nazjatar that you will be able to access most if not all the island immediately. The mechagon stuff sounds interesting curious how it plays out though.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
WATER WALKING ON ALL MOUNTS WITH EQUIPMENT SLOT. WOOOOO.

...I guess.

Given how much I am getting tired of my damn water walking mount and that it spends a year + every damn expansion being the best mount in the game I am totally okay with having some kind of slot for water walking that I can just put in there and then use whatever mount I actually want to use. Once you get into flying unlocked then you could use some of the other options like speed boosts or harvesting.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My only concern with those mount slot items is the water walking will work like the artifact fishing pole water walking works. Which is to say, it's finicky and doesn't always work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
In before they remove mount gear next expansion as a two-step plan to destroy that meddlesome water strider.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user