World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
No alcohol, just beefed as shit caffeine, CoQ10, methlylated creatine and amino acids or some shit, I gave up on understanding the chemistry. Zero calories. But it certainly explains the thong bikini Instagram hoes advertising it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Creatine ?? Yikes

I should be sponsored by white monster with the amount I drink

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Limit playing on NA from EU during raid progress, it's gonna be interesting to see that, latency-gameplay wise. Also Redbull got a nice host lineup with both Rich Campbell and Nagura.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can't tell if naguura is actually hot or just in that environment. I do wish her face didn't have Rocky dennis' length

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the only energy drink I can do anymore. As you said, all the others taste like a mixture of horse urine and sugar.

GUEST_d591cec1-a2cd-4bff-b94b-3bf65ed85f11

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know white monster is a meme now but it's the only thing I can drink. Tastes a little bit like battery acid and grapefruit.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Did the first 4 bosses of heroic palace in Nagura's viewer raid the day it opened in EU (wed). Was fucking hilarious, so many wipes, people getting mad and leaving and new people that didn't know what the hell to do joining to take their place, pure chaos. She has a super-human level of patience, didn't scream at us and call us idiot cocksuckers once. calmly explained the mechanics to the new people. only the first boss and lady ashvane took any real time/wipes to learn. Was super fun, got the ashvane coral trinket warforged to 440, now my eu dh is better than my na dh. >;p

• 1Solidarity

Nola

Trakanon Raider
SoO v2.0? I can believe it. Unoriginal rehashed ideas and content.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sounds half assed enough with a long enough development time to be real.

A year wait is going to be fatal for WoW, they can only get away with that again if there's a full old world revamp.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, not having Eastern Kingdoms getting a revamp at the same time as Kalimdor seems like a deal breaker.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Meh, if they're doing a level squish they should delete the horde v alliance factions. Replace the factions with good vs evil maybe. horde+alliance vs the scourge with undead versions of all race/class combos? Maybe have different factions during story arcs/pvp seasons and in game choices as to what faction you end up on?

Would be a lot more interesting than this "everyone is a goodguy" Horde vs alliance moral greyness bullshit.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
As much as I'd be excited about even the most badass potential expansion notes, after BfA I just really don't give two fucks.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tank glyphs now bring back glyphs and now also create an AA system... hrmmm.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Conquest Points look and sound like AAs. My favorite non leveling advancement system.

• 1Solidarity