World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I am sure there is something in between face roll easy and let’s stack 17 warlocks and take 7000 pulls on this boss and never come back again because the shit sucks more ass than a homosexual orgy.
Sure but by the time regular guilds got there that wasn't required at all

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's the entire point of the argument Noodle. Blizzard has to nerf, and nerf, and nerf some more until the rest of us can even take a crack at it. Meaning they do tune for the WF race, meaning Ion and co should fuck off and try to remember this is a game and even great players have other shit in life they need to do besides raid.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's the entire point of the argument Noodle. Blizzard has to nerf, and nerf, and nerf some more until the rest of us can even take a crack at it. Meaning they do tune for the WF race, meaning Ion and co should fuck off and try to remember this is a game and even great players have other shit in life they need to do besides raid.
My.point is they nerf less than you think and the gear we get over the weeks/months is what helps guilds kill it. They don't do heavy nerfs until around when CE disappears

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That is absolutely, unequivocally wrong. You aren't talking to some LFR shmuck.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Noodle no longer wants to do WoW raiding because people are disappointed at the top raiding being poop sock difficulty and not everybody wants their guilds to be torn apart by the "top level" being basically unclearable but the completionist in people prevents them from accepting anything but a full clear of all available difficulties. And fighting against people suggesting that maybe the highest difficulty isn't actually fun and it should be toned down/removed.

But he is ok playing FFXIV which has shit tier raiding difficulty and is completely fine with this.

Do we need to add furry ears to more races to make up for this?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle no longer wants to do WoW raiding because people are disappointed at the top raiding being poop sock difficulty and not everybody wants their guilds to be torn apart by the "top level" being basically unclearable but the completionist in people prevents them from accepting anything but a full clear of all available difficulties. And fighting against people suggesting that maybe the highest difficulty isn't actually fun and it should be toned down/removed.

But he is ok playing FFXIV which has shit tier raiding difficulty and is completely fine with this.

Do we need to add furry ears to more races to make up for this?
None of this is true. Raiding is my favorite part of wow, it's the shitty expansion that made me stop

And

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
None of this is true. Raiding is my favorite part of wow, it's the shitty expansion that made me stop

And

Maybe try branching out and doing different things that wow has to offer. Twinking, I have heard, is really good. Be sure to check out the dedicated subreddit /r/twinks

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Alright.

We introduce another difficulty tier - Legendary. Once five guilds have completed the raid it's over. That's it. Sixth place is a dick sandwich. Now you can tune encounters for the top 0.0000625% of players for your big e-sports race without it polluting Mythic.

• 1Worf

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Alright.

We introduce another difficulty tier - Legendary. Once five guilds have completed the raid it's over. That's it. Sixth place is a dick sandwich. Now you can tune encounters for the top 0.0000625% of players for your big e-sports race without it polluting Mythic.
They should remove LFR. Normal is easy enough.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just think they should go back to having one dungeon with an Ulduar/naxx/ICC-esque layout that has multiple bosses in the raid that have varying difficulties. With only 4 out of the 12 (example) being required to complete the raid/story.

I personally just dont get the point in doing Mythic anymore. You cant even really brag about it because no one really cares. Most of the time, you end up getting just a different color variant of the same armor you get from Heroic or Normal and.. thats your reward? Lame af. The point of doing Mythic is just lost on me completely, it seems.

Final Fantasy and WoW are both RPG MMO's but its like comparing apples and oranges. The overall sense of urgency to do the raids in WoW is non-existant in Final Fantasy. The developers even take steps to make sure that you run out of shit to do at a healthy pace and encourage you to unsubscribe if you're in that lull and come back next patch. The two companies are night and day different, obviously.

(lastly.. raiding didnt kill WoW. Not even Mythic raiding. The utter shit stain that is the latest expansion did. God awful. Terrible.)

Last edited:

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist

And

Where's the DPS meter so we can see that the dps in that video are absolute trash and that fight should have been 3 minutes long if it weren't for all the weebs refusing to min-max?

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

• 1WTF

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
People didn't stop doing G'huun because it was too hard they stopped because the fight wasn't fun.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shiftyx

Molten Core Raider
People didn't stop doing G'huun because it was too hard they stopped because the fight wasn't fun.

No, they definitely stopped because finding enough people to consistently execute orb running was too hard.

Heck, living that pug life, sometimes even finding a hunter that knew how to reset the boss was a struggle...

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather

Method or Limit didn't kill it before the first 3 rounds of nerf, did they even kill it then?

xzi

Mouthbreather

also I didn't drop anything useful for literally anybody but like 2 specs, not even a +5 ilvl or anything

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No, they definitely stopped because finding enough people to consistently execute orb running was too hard.

Heck, living that pug life, sometimes even finding a hunter that knew how to reset the boss was a struggle...
wut

running the orbs was the basic part of the fight