World of Warcraft: Current Year

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I stopped caring about a lot of BFA stuff. I think the lore of the 8.3 raid is neat, and I really want to see the encrypted cutscenes.

But bring on Shadowlands so BFA can just be a bad memory

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
No that's stlll warriors. Monks just so happen to be an acceptable replacement for warriors in m+ AND the best raid tank in the whole game at the same time.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just got the offhand warglaive to drop on my DH and was excited to transmog it tomorrow, but I guess I still have to complete the set AND THEN wait for Black Temple timewalking to come back around again? Because reasons?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hope this 8.3 shit solves all the problems because.

Ion Total Faggot Hazzikostas said:
First of all, just to get it out of the way, we currently don’t have any 8.3.5 plans

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hope this 8.3 shit solves all the problems because.

They're ready to cut bait and run on BFA. Makes sense, but they better pray Shadowlands brings the players back. Man they wasted Azshara and N'zoth.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man they wasted Azshara and N'zoth.

So much this.

Also, why the fuck is Ion so attached to Essences being per character? The explanation he gave is simply not true. Essences are often essential to even being viable, not just generic power upgrades.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So much this.

Also, why the fuck is Ion so attached to Essences being per character? The explanation he gave is simply not true. Essences are often essential to even being viable, not just generic power upgrades.

Yeah fixing the problem a patch later by making them slightly easier to attain...doesn't actually fix the problem, and especially not from the start.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah fixing the problem a patch later by making them slightly easier to attain...doesn't actually fix the problem, and especially not from the start.

Especially when you've bled so many subs. I guarantee you a large number of people would come back for this patch if they heard that Essences were becoming account-wide.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

But account-wide Essences are not on the table for Visions of N’Zoth.

As I said earlier, not making essences account-wide and sticking by it is something coming from people who don't play videogames. It's the very definition of "it's content therefore it's fun" philosophy made up by suits instead of gamers.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Also, why the fuck is Ion so attached to Essences being per character?
Because Blizzard recruited Ion from the top 1% of guilds/players, and Ion and friends don't understand the bottom 95% of guilds/players. Also, in their view having a stable player/character roster should trump over having an army of geared ready-to-go alts to create class stacked raids depending on encounter requirements. This also explains things like the personal loot changes.

The only unaffected players are the housewives collecting pets and slut transmogs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Especially when you've bled so many subs. I guarantee you a large number of people would come back for this patch if they heard that Essences were becoming account-wide.

They're not bleeding subs. They could just delete BFA entirely and classic would keep them afloat just fine.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
The essence per character shit is the dumbest piece of shit threadmill in all of WOW history. Such a grindfest for every single character. Fuck alts am i right? Main swapping? fuck yourself.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just came back after taking a break from late into Uldir and been enjoying my warrior and trying to unlock flying. But I unlocked Zandalari Troll and paid to race change and these bastards have a 30% off on character services going on.

I guess I am looking forward to trying out the horrific visions solo and seeing how far I can get as it seems like they are, to me, a pseudo mage tower. Of course they'll get easier as you level up the vision talents/legendary cloak, but it looks like it provide a good challenge.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just gonna spend the later half of this expansion playing non-meta fun specs and making the most of it. Doing ENH atm, it's a shame it's so useless because it's actually pretty damn fun.