World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Heard this guy is amazing at bashing keys .. who gives a fuck I can't believe anyone actually cares bout shit like this.

It is a big deal because Sco won't be raiding anymore. He will likely 21 man like Max was in Limit.

Which also means Max will likely be tanking again in raid. The only reason he was able to sit out is because they had someone good enough.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Tinycoffin feel free to post your interests. Actually nevermind, I'll save you the trouble

Sucking big black cocks
Gargling cum
Eating man ass

xzi

Mouthbreather
Tinycoffin feel free to post your interests. Actually nevermind, I'll save you the trouble

Sucking big black cocks
Gargling cum
Eating man ass

if you're not gargling a black guys cum out of a mans ass then you're a faggot anyways

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
It is a big deal because Sco won't be raiding anymore. He will likely 21 man like Max was in Limit.

Which also means Max will likely be tanking again in raid. The only reason he was able to sit out is because they had someone good enough.

I'm sure they can find someone good enough to tank for them. Too much value in having the coaching spot from here on out even if you have to sacrifice some actual play quality.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1582071402982.png

LFG Junkyard.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd imagine early datamining is going to be a mess with passive abilities unhooked from the covenant-friends/build-a-bear-legendaries so you don't actually know where anything is coming from.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I would love to actually test and give feedback but every part of me just says why bother? They're not going to listen regardless.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
xzi xzi It's time to take you out on the town and introduce you to some girls that will treat you right, not like your fat slagbeast bfa wife

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was bored so I decided to play the "Free to Play" version of this game, where the max level is 20.

Any idea how to make it so I can use the portals in Orgrimmar? Right now I can see them, but nothing is clickable.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was bored so I decided to play the "Free to Play" version of this game, where the max level is 20.

Any idea how to make it so I can use the portals in Orgrimmar? Right now I can see them, but nothing is clickable.
Which portals? Some are locked behind expacs aren't they?