World of Warcraft: Current Year

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Poor balancing off the start and acquisition issues aside (these issues basically exist for everything this dev team does), its a fun system. It allows for a lot of gearing quirks and is the most interesting thing about gear this xpack.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Uh its the end of February. 6-7 months from now is Sept.

Yeah most of the speculation I heard was Sept/Oct or Oct/Nov. 6 months from now is August still. But reading between the lines the speculation seems to be more like ~8 months.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Which out of combat res item actually works for engineers in BFA?

I have combat resses but not an out of combat res.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I feel like all the complaints about corruption are from people who didn't get all the exact corruption pieces they wanted in the first 2 weeks of the expansion, yet for some reason expected to.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's an ARPG gameplay loop that has no business being in an MMO. It's neither fun nor interesting when you put it into an MMO, especially one with severely limited amounts of opportunity on a daily or weekly basis.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
its a fun system.
If you want to play an ARPG. I think one commenter below one of Preach' videos said it best:
"We are no longer heroes of our respective classes--We are simple carriers of the corrupted gear which knocks over bosses for us"

Rime

<Donor>
Acquisition for Corrupted Gear could have been made much better... Horrific Vision gear should ALWAYS be corrupted.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Killed N'zoth after a few pulls tonight to get AOTC mount with some bros, I like the fight but.. feels weak for a last fight? Honestly whoever said carapace/nzoth should've been one fight together nailed it but that shit would've been like 20 mins long

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's going to sound stupid, but I think you just didn't find the right guild. The one I joined after FOH had no turnover, and while we weren't high calibre, stuff always got done. There was virtually no turnover except this couple (SURPRISE) that had major problems with everyone. Of course, the flipside of that is how often do you find a guild like that.

Fires of Heaven 2 incoming in shadowlands amirite, who's with me
You bringing the minivan out of mothballs?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He’s coming to classic with us. He’s just posting in the wrong thread right now. He gets confused easily.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Release time will come down to when they have the Tower and that zone ready. Everything else is just more of the same leveling content. Outside of legendaries there aren’t any gear systems announced as they refuse to commit to class sets.

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
Tinycoffin feel free to post your interests. Actually nevermind, I'll save you the trouble

Sucking big black cocks
Gargling cum
Eating man ass

You slayed me bro. Those were some hardcore 7th grade level come backs, I don’t think I’ll ever recover. Don’t you have a game to quit?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
vejc5ecy1iv31.png

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sometime in October: "They didn't get it! They only rewrote over the headstones!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user