World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I could just not be a dick, or I could word it better.

Either way yeah during races nothing is really being released, after for sure. Interestingly enough though Limit had the DBM guy helping them but he was also pushing DBM updates every day.. not WA's but still sort of relevant. Most of DBM is info relayed in the game anyways so I guess it doesn't make that massive of a difference but still.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sorry, no clue bro. I've had my army of level 25s for a long time and a huge stockpile of pet stones. Any time I need to level up a new pet I just use stones for that sweet instant level 25.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's pretty much the same as it's been since wod, wait until squirt is up in your garrison and powerlevel everything. Otherwise there are plenty of battles you can do especially in bfa with just 2 pets.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's pretty much the same as it's been since wod, wait until squirt is up in your garrison and powerlevel everything. Otherwise there are plenty of battles you can do especially in bfa with just 2 pets.
There was one in the WoD shadowmoon valley also, where with the right team you can two man the pet trainer and use one pet to spam skills to kill it (just make sure it's strong enough to kill it before the round timer kicks in?). I haven't played in a while, but I think that one was once a day or something.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
booo options!
Not options since the passives will never be balanced. Just wasted loot rng or if they do a specialization for 1h and 2h, then just meaningless fluff. The class doesn't change between each weapon type.

Just let us transmog 1h <-> 2h.

Rime

<Donor>
What is the ezmode way to level up pets these days? McCheese McCheese please guide me.

It is Super Squirt day right now, if you have a level 3 Pet Menagerie in your WoD Garrison. Slap a hat on and a pet biscuit and one battle will level a pet to 25. No hat/biscuit takes two or three, either way, it is the fastest you will find battle pet leveling without stone usage.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

• 2Rustled
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
God the amount of retards in this game is truly staggering. Its because of these utterly retarded imbeciles that people are such assholes and dicks about gearscores and io scores.

Join a +13 workship as the tank. Make it all the way to king right as time expires because the rogue in the group has done absolutely god fucking awful damage. Literally half of what Im doing and Im not even using any td. On the first attempt we wipe at 3%. Have to wait 5 minutes for a second attempt because someones gear broke and theres no warlock to summon so they have to run all the way back. Fail the second attempt because the healer is trash and doesnt use innervate and the inbred rogue takes so much avoidable damage the healer goes oom and everyone dies.

So no here I am no chest for the week because I wasted 1+ fucking hour and now I gotta go to bed.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You guys wiped twice and disbanded?
After the first wipe had to wait 5 minutes for someone to repair. After the second wipe 2 more people had to go out and repair too and thats when one of the dps just left. We where at 60 minutes at that point. Also had a few close calls aside from that. Had to kill the platinum pummeler with just me and the priest dps because everyone else died to the tank.

It was obvious after the first boss we wherent gonna time but I didnt care I just wanted the weekly. But nope.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Usually those are 'weekly no leaver' and you just power through until it happens. I find it odd someone left after an hour.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So no here I am no chest for the week because I wasted 1+ fucking hour and now I gotta go to bed.

I mean, pugging a key just before reset is for the desperate. You can get baddies and retards any day of the week, but your odds are extra awful on the last day.

Kind of best case is you are overgeared and get invited to a group to carry someone's trash alt. That's kind of insulting, but the rest of the group usually know what they are doing.

• 1Like

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Imagine failing a 13.

I think I've done a total of less than 10 mythic + dungeons in bfa. The dungeons arent fun and they made them a total snoozer.

Also (I'm on mobile). Expect some method drama. A streamer wrote a twit longer about the co-owner being a creep

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users