World of Warcraft: Current Year

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Naz is painful without flying. Stock up on glider kits as that helps out a lot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Balmung

Peasant
Mechagon you can fly for most of that time anyway using the free jet packs its basically only naz that is a bit of an ass pain.

That part is amazing. Also, the island is small enough that it's not a huge pain. The only downside is the quests I'm doing give almost no rep and that's with the bonus.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
That part is amazing. Also, the island is small enough that it's not a huge pain. The only downside is the quests I'm doing give almost no rep and that's with the bonus.
Nice thing with mechagon is basically focus on doing the main daily then whatever else you want to or feel up for. The big once per day thing generally is the biggest wack of rep especially with doubled gains so if you have limited time you can still make good progress.

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
You should be able to get ~1500 faction everyday in Mechagon, 3k+ now with the bonus. It usually takes less then 20 minutes which is nice:

1. Get the jetpack (blueprint drops off of rustfeather & beastbot)

2. On Chromie days, go to the other timeline and farm the personal time displacer blueprint (drops off of clockwork giants).

3. Go to Mechagon in warmode (even if you don't like PvP, it doesn't matter). There is a PvP only prototype quest. Pick this up and fly around mechagon on your jetpack. Just fly around looting chests, you can loot them in the air on your jetpack, so you never have to dismount. The risk of getting engaged in PvP is very low, and if you do 99% of the time you can just fly away if you are worried about PvP'ing. This quest gives 200 faction normally (400 now), and is very easy, so it's nice to do. Killing rares also yield a lot of prototypes, so kill them when you can in warmode.

4. If you've gone around mechagon and don't have 150 prototypes yet for the PvP quest, use your personal time displacer to go to the alternate timeline. On non-chromie days, this place is usually empty. You can easily kill The Arachnid Harvester (Mount drop chance) & The Rusty Prince for 30-40 prototypes per kill (they are usually up in the alternative timeline in Warmode). Doing the quests here & getting chests in this timeline also provide prototypes. There are 2 quests, you pick up the first, and once you complete it, it gives you a 2nd quest. Do these daily. Don't do the vaultbot quest in the alternate timeline (you can if you want but it is more involved and not worth your time in terms of faction).

5. Once you've completed the PvP quest, go to the mailbox area in Mechagon. It is a very tiny rest area. You can turn off warmode here if you like. You can now complete the rest of the dailies, and ensure you've completed the main daily as it yields the most faction.

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Also while I'm thinking about it, if you do still need Nazjatar faction, make sure you are doing this quest every week. It gives 500 faction (1,000 now with the bonus), and you can do it once a week.

• 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Ah yes, here is is:

Kqf87bi.jpg

So first we have people using green gear with sockets, they fix that and people discover that socketing gems actually makes you weaker. Now we have naked characters one-shotting people. Great job guys, great job.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Balmung

Peasant
Of course they could just PotD/HoH instead.

I leveled a couple of characters like that. Despite it being incredibly fast for those levels I still avoided it because it bored me to tears. Nothing really beats the exp and tomestones from running main scenario every day as well as the other roulettes. Luckily you can alt-tab main scenario and do something else while the cutscenes go on.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I leveled a couple of characters like that. Despite it being incredibly fast for those levels I still avoided it because it bored me to tears. Nothing really beats the exp and tomestones from running main scenario every day as well as the other roulettes. Luckily you can alt-tab main scenario and do something else while the cutscenes go on.

As far as time/exp, yeah the 1 main scenario (assuming you get Praetorium) would be best. But it's a little slow to have to wait for daily bonus each time if you're trying to go faster there are more active ways to level faster.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The main scenario where it was one boss fight on the beach is the best, hands down. I used to get the one that took an hour with a billion cut scenes.

Malkav

French Madman
If that's not a huge backpedal I don't know what it is lol.

Also, he couldn't even spellcheck himself. Pillar of Frist. lol

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They're good changes but haven't people been asking for them for years now?

At least since Legion and very much at the start of BFA. No idea why they have a hard on for making their otherwise smooth combat system feel like clunky dogshit. Of all the complaints about design choices that Blizzard does over all the responsiveness of the gameplay has been one of the things universally praised in general. Then some faggot decided to put lots of unneeded shit on the GCD and it has been a fight ever since to get them to undo it.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Still quite a few abilities that are on the gcd and shouldn't be. Taking serenity for WW off the gcd but not taking storm, earth & fire off is fucking retarded. Basically just trolling ww's at this point.