World of Warcraft: Current Year

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They turned my BFA level boosts into lvl 48 ones. Pretty decent conversion.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
They really nerfed the hell out of old raid loot value. Did an ICC run for Invincible and most of the loot only sold for 2-5 gold now.

• 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The long term goal of WoW design is to punish you for not staying subscribed for the entirety of their magnum opus, Warlords of Draenor.

Imagine not being able to buy 6 long bois.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
These people are genuine fuck ups. Nowhere near as powerful as prepatch.

Chromie time quests are ALL broken.

How can Blizzard have so many people and not have a single employee that is smarter than dog shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought they were unlocking all the allied races? I can't be a furry because it's still locked... sadface

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I thought they were unlocking all the allied races? I can't be a furry because it's still locked... sadface
They removed the Rep requirements, you still need to complete the quest-chain achievement.

So for ExtraBagSlotFurry you need to go to Voldun and complete the Furry Militia Compound questlines.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Shocking, an expansion with a squish left us weaker than the day before. Like usual, the crappier your gear, the relatively weaker you are after the squish, but it seems extremely noticeable this time around. Guessing TTK is double if not quadruple what it was yesterday.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well at least we'll know we'll feel more powerful leveling up in Shadowlands? Right guys?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The game is really ran by a bunch of functional retards. Lord knows why I keep giving them my money. I'm one of the functional retards I guess.

Surprisingly, my UI is pretty much functional. I need to download the LUA error box addon suppressor though.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You need to do the quest line.
Basically they removed any rep requirements. So it is do whatever the base quest stuff and then do the unlock quest. For some removing the rep requirement basically means you just can go to unlock quest. Some like nightborn if you didn't do the legion suramar stuff you got work to do.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Which is awesome for a new player, here are your options, oh, and when you get to max lvl and do a bunch of quests you can make ANOTHER char that has the race you would really like to play. You know why B elves were not behind a seperate questline, cuz the devs back then knew it was fucking stupid.

• 2Truth!

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
french install.png

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
This pre-patch doesn't really make much sense. There is nothing new to do other than level new characters. It's basically just BFA without corruption. While it's nice that corruption is gone, there's not actually any new content...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The pre-patch "content" will be coming in a week or two after they hose down the current fires. Gives you some time to cap out a few characters and be ready for the "loot pinatas" of the event.