World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noahx

N00b
So what's the few easy things to farm to make some cast - zone/items? I don't want a shit ton but need some gold to keep alive and buy up / level up heirlooms.

Keep in mind - I haven't played/farmed shit in 3 years.

Malkav

French Madman
Has anyone tried this with the 300% xp potions on legion invasions? I've been using those to go from 90-100 in dreanor with the treasures n bonus mission crap. I can get 90-100 in about 2 hours or so. Not including the Tanaan jungle quest and garrison setup quest.

I've tried with the 20% xp pot from the garrison and it's working.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I got a 2h sword on the warrior, 3 one hand axes all on the DH and none for the shaman (sigh), the caster sword for the mage (fire spec) and the healing staff for the monk.

This is driving me mad at the moment. In about 7 invasions my DK has gotten the full armor set, a 2 hander, and 5 crystals for upgrades on top of the 2 I already bought with nethershards. I've got two sitting in the bank rotting.

My rogue on the other hand has gotten 1 dagger, most of the armor, and 0 crystals in the same number of invasions...

Malkav

French Madman
This is driving me mad at the moment. In about 7 invasions my DK has gotten the full armor set, a 2 hander, and 5 crystals for upgrades on top of the 2 I already bought with nethershards. I've got two sitting in the bank rotting.

My rogue on the other hand has gotten 1 dagger, most of the armor, and 0 crystals in the same number of invasions...

RNG gonna RNG. I've yet to see a weapon or chest/legs on my warr. But it keeps giving me belt/shoulders...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've tried with the 20% xp pot from the garrison and it's working.

I did that with my Warlock. Between Heirlooms and that potion, which you have enough to buy 3 or 4 as soon as you get your garrison makes WoD pretty quick.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just get the PVP gear too fill in the rest. That's what I've started doing. Plus its 10 ilvls higher. Just have to win a few BGs

Mryd

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is anyone playing a survival hunter? How is the melee and rotation so far? I'm getting the itch to roll an undead survival hunter.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If beta would stop shitting the bed every 5 seconds I might give that a whirl. I got the artifact, and even got it a decent ilevel and 2nd gold trait unlocked. Just have never tried it. I suppose I could on live. In fact, I might go roll a new one just to try it out.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I got a 2h sword on the warrior, 3 one hand axes all on the DH and none for the shaman (sigh), the caster sword for the mage (fire spec) and the healing staff for the monk.

No you didn't.

You might have gotten a 2h Mace though.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Doing the invasions on my warr and I'm raging (yeah seems appropriate for a Fury warr) because they keep dropping only the fucking shoulders on this character.

Ran my war (also Fury) through in two days and got every thing I wanted: transmog of each set, pet, and warr equipped in the full plate gear except - fucking bracers. Didn't see a single damn Wrist slot drop over the whole thing.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
One of the hotfix notes, mentioned fixing balance and resto druids and mistweaver monks to being able to get the leather BP from invasion chests ... No wonder I couldn't get the whole damn set.

I just upgraded my garrison to tier three. So, far I have lunar Inn, storage, barracks, alchemy. Now that my garrison is tier three, I can add a large, medium, and small.

What should I get?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh yes. Legendary Pants.

You just wait boys. Epic quest for the mightiest pants you ever saw is coming!

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It is supposed to and yes it does not work.

It is killing me. It should also show up as an item. Still working on it.
Nice, I've seen that other places and always appreciated the convenience. Thanks for all the effort you're putting into the forums.